Meet Andrew Bynum, Douche Lord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Andrew Bynum, Douche Lord

Just when I thought I couldn't dislike someone any more, this dipshit pulls off this 'do:

LMMFAO! GFY 'Drew!

Big Val gets to run this guy 4 times a year! YESSSSS!

thiago splitters head freaks me out. and hump has the biggest douche face i have ever seen in my life

Comment

Dude was on Shaqtin' a fool tonight on Inside the NBA. Man oh man were they laughing hard at him!
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

That is the most god awful haircut I have ever seen

Comment

Lol, hes got freedom now, let the man live , but he does look like Cedric the entertainer from the Barbershop movies though.
          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

he looks like a black einstein minus the brain and goatee

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              he looks like a black einstein minus the brain and goatee
              *dying*!

Comment

Andrew Bynum suffered an unspecified injury this month while bowling, according to multiple sources.

"I had a little bit of a setback, and we're just working through some issues with the right knee," Bynum said on Friday. "I kind of have a mirror thing going on with my left knee. I don't know what's going on, but the doctors are saying pretty much that it's a weakened cartilage state."

Bowling is not an activity prohibited by standard NBA player contracts.

Bynum's debut with the Philadelphia 76ers has already been postponed multiple times.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...Injury_Bowling
                lol what an idiot! Good job. Doesn't look like he'll be playing much this season...

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  lol what an idiot! Good job. Doesn't look like he'll be playing much this season...
                  He's an idiot for bowling ...

Comment

He's an idiot for hurting his right knee, while rehabbing his left.

Seriously, I find him a repulsive character. Look at the channel 4 segment on Bynum parking in handicapped spaces. They try to get a word from him, but he physically denied the reporter.

Spoiled overrated brat.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      He's an idiot for hurting his right knee, while rehabbing his left.

Seriously, I find him a repulsive character. Look at the channel 4 segment on Bynum parking in handicapped spaces. They try to get a word from him, but he physically denied the reporter.

Spoiled overrated brat.
                      What happened during the bowling, did he do something stupid? Please tell me the details?

Comment

who knows. Probably slipped on a banana peel. With that haircut, God wouldn't have missed the opportunity for hilarity.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                          who knows. Probably slipped on a banana peel. With that haircut, God wouldn't have missed the opportunity for hilarity.
                          So you don't know anything about it, yet he's an idiot for it.

Comment

Bowling is not an innocent sport.

You are handling a 14 lbs bowling ball.
                            You are handling it with velocity around a 7foot axis.
                            The forces of torque involved and that are placed on the knees are fairly intense.
                            You haven't played a single game this season because of your right knee, yet you go ahead and during rehab not only risk further damaging that knee, but instead damage your OTHER knee?!
                            This set back is selfish, avoidable, and unfair to Philadelphia fans.

That is why he is an idiot.

Comment

Th0m79 wrote: View Post
                              *dying*!
                              I'll be here all week

Comment

Working...
                              X