Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mundy wrote: View Post
    Bill Walton?
    That's a good one actually.. Bill Walton was one of the best.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      That's a good one actually.. Bill Walton was one of the best.
      I figured Bill Walton is too worn out physically to take on such a job. I mean, would he be able to stand up and drill Jonas for an hour? Can't be coaching entirely from a sitting down position.

Comment

We already have Magloire guys come on get REAL! we dont need anyone else.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          JV could learn the dream shake

number 1 is just insane
          Wow, I had forgotten how light he was on his feet and how high he got in the air. You cant teach that.

Comment

Laimbeer with a punch to the cojones.

Comment

Jack Sikma-all JV moves is considered the "Sikma Move"

Comment

Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
                Jack Sikma-all JV moves is considered the "Sikma Move"
                Sikma's got a job in Minny I believe. Though, they could try to pluck him.

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                  Reportedly Ujiri is looking for a big man coach!

'Leiweke: Ujiri looking for a big man coach right now. Think one of the all-time great big men.'
                  Can't think of anyone right now that "fits" except for Sabonis.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    Can't think of anyone right now that "fits" except for Sabonis.
                    Sabonis is too loyal to leave his job. Especially for the country like Lithuania.

Comment

What about a guy like Kevin Willis, who even has a Raptors connection? I have no idea if he's the least bit interested in coaching and/or if he's already involved with another team, but he was a solid player at both ends of the court in his prime.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        What about a guy like Kevin Willis, who even has a Raptors connection? I have no idea if he's the least bit interested in coaching and/or if he's already involved with another team, but he was a solid player at both ends of the court in his prime.
                        Well, Leiweke said "An all time great" Kevin Willis is a nice guy and all but he's far from being an all time great.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

In all seriousness, we should get Dikembe Mutombo who can teach Jonas the finger wag.
                          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
                            In all seriousness, we should get Dikembe Mutombo who can teach Jonas the finger wag.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Well, Leiweke said "An all time great" Kevin Willis is a nice guy and all but he's far from being an all time great.
                              Yeah, but when a basketball executive is trying to sell you on their own moves, phrases like 'all-time great' get thrown around pretty easily. I think it's more likely that whoever the candidate is, he's in that 'top 50 all-time' range, rather than the 'top 10 all-time' range that's being speculated on by some here.

Comment

David Robinson?
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X