Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flopper Known As Hedo Turkododo

Rasheed's nickname for Hedo, not mine.

Anyhow, you can hate the Celtics all you want but we could use more players who wear their hearts (or in Rasheed's case his mouth) on their sleeve. I want vocal leaders. And albeit guys like Garnett and Wallace are dickheads, as a Raptors fan I can sincerely say that I'm somewhat jealous. Not at how good they are as a team, but how they aren't hesitant on saying what's on their mind.

When was the last time a timid team won anything?

The way Rasheed Wallace sees it, his latest technical foul call was a flop.

The Boston Celtics big man said Friday night that Raptors forward Hedo Turkoglu duped the referees into giving Wallace his fifth technical of the season by flopping.

"They've got to know that he's a [darn] flopper. That's all Turkododo do," Wallace said after the Celtics beat the Raptors 116-103. "Flopping shouldn't get you nowhere. He acts like I shot him.

"That's not basketball, man. That's not defense. That's garbage, what it is. I'm glad I don't have too much of it left."
    "This game is watered down, watered down with all that flopping. They're setting rules on us to the point where you're taunting if you dunk on somebody. Paul dunked it and then he didn't say nothing, but it's a tech."

Pierce was called for a technical after he dunked on Chris Bosh and sent him to the floor. Pierce hovered over Bosh as he remained on the ground, apparently injured.
    Source - Click here

*Is Rasheed Wallace*
    *Has a decent game for the first time this season, against a team that ranked 30th in defence*
    *spouts off a bunch of crap about a play nobody remembers or cares about*

Comment

When I saw the play he's referring to, it's a clear foul. I have no idea what he's complaining about. This was one of the few times this season he was in a scrum where he had had a good game so he felt like mouthing off. The guy is a decent player, but he's closer to being spent than being good. Leon Powe, when healthy, is better.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        When I saw the play he's referring to, it's a clear foul. I have no idea what he's complaining about. This was one of the few times this season he was in a scrum where he had had a good game so he felt like mouthing off. The guy is a decent player, but he's closer to being spent than being good. Leon Powe, when healthy, is better.
        comon man....

leon powe is nowhere close to hedo's level...

iam not even gonna try to explain why....

Comment

A00715890 wrote: View Post
          comon man....

leon powe is nowhere close to hedo's level...

iam not even gonna try to explain why....
          I was referring to Powe vs Wallace, I'll take Powe at this stage.

Comment

Fact is, the Celtics are a bunch of arrogant asses. Their antics are part of what's wrong with the game. I think they get away with a lot of taunting and unnecessary disrespectful crap that is, at times, tech worthy. I am far more worried about impressionable minds seeing that sort of ridiculous crap and acting it out than observing a guy falling after getting fouled and acting that out.

Comment

LOL ... I just read this. I didn't realize Wallace was fined for his "flopper" comments.

Celtics forward Rasheed Wallace was fined $30,000 by the NBA on Sunday for comments made following Friday's win over the Raptors.

Wallace, who called Toronto's Hedo Turkoglu a "flopper," expected the fine but certainly doesn't agree with it.

"I'm definitely taking this one to the appeals board," he said. "I knew it was going to happen, but I don't know why (it did). I didn't talk about no refs. I'm going to get that one back for sure."
              Source - Click here

Comment

RW is a whiner!

The hasn't shut up since high school. And so what?
                The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
                X