Hang on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    I don't think Parsons is getting traded any time soon after last nights game
    Parsons is making 800k this season, Rockets wont trade him with his cost-production ratio he's probably top5 in the league, I would be totally stocked if we got him, though

Comment

i'd be pretty stocked too.

but seriously, I'm really curious if BC is even thinking about shopping bargnani.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
        Really, we have 4-5 essential problems. Here they are:

1. Get a F$#%^*& POWER FORWARD! A REAL, BREATHING ONE TOO!
        2. Get a damned small forward
        3. Slow down there, kiddos, and play some D!
        4. Get a cold-blooded, clutch finisher.
        5. GET RID OF THE OLD CORE!
        So that's it? Trade everybody on the team for an all star PF, an above average SF, and a cold blooded finish games? Sweet, I thought this would be hard!!!
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

can we get some dirt on adam silver? Wiggins can't be a raptor soon enough...
          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
            1. Paul Millsap (do I have to explain this?)
            2. Dorrell Wright (D, 3pt, reb)
            3. Return to '11-12 style
            4. I think that is Lowry but he has to slow down a bit and trust his teammates.
            5. Abso-f*%$in-lutely - #tradeBargnani #freeRaptorfans.

King Bargs
            AKA BWO
            Nuuf said

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
              can we get some dirt on adam silver? Wiggins can't be a raptor soon enough...
              he can't be worse than David Stern, can he? seems like a pretty honest guy. Hopefully the guy can rig us a couple of lotteries

Comment

Number 3 is most easily achievable so why not start there? In an effort to play offence they are neither here nor there, although there's been a marked improvement in the last few games. If defence is Casey's strength, he should coach to his strength.

As far as the other points are concerned 4 and 5 are going to take time. Not soon but 1 and 2 are possible.

This is a nice thread that clearly identifies our needs.
                Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  So that's it? Trade everybody on the team for an all star PF, an above average SF, and a cold blooded finish games? Sweet, I thought this would be hard!!!
                  Hahah, my exact reaction. No need to panic! All they need to do is turn over half of their roster on the fly and we'll be fine!

Comment

@Fully and KeonClark:

Thanks for the optimism.

Comment

I am not going to lie, at the start of this season I really did expect to contend.. I have no reason why I felt this way I just did. It really is a blow to my gut when we suck this badly. It takes one of the few things that I enjoy in this world and crushes it and when the raptors lose it ruins my overall attitude for that particular day.

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                        I am not going to lie, at the start of this season I really did expect to contend.. I have no reason why I felt this way I just did. It really is a blow to my gut when we suck this badly. It takes one of the few things that I enjoy in this world and crushes it and when the raptors lose it ruins my overall attitude for that particular day.
                        I feel you man, i feel you. Everytime we're in a close game i get that weird feeling in my stomach like i'm about to throw up or something. I think its called anxiety, well anyway, that how i feel when i watch raptors games. All that hope and optimism has vanished into thin air. Now i'd be satisfied by just a win.

Comment

b2kelly wrote: View Post
                          You had every reason to expect a contender. The team was built to do so. Maybe too many close games that didn't go our way, maybe injuries and so on, the fact is our record is bad. To feel discouraged is OK, to give up is not. Maybe the season will be salvaged, maybe not but I firmly believe that the future is bright for the Raptors. In Jonas, I think we have found a star player and the core pieces around him are good pieces.
                          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
                            You had every reason to expect a contender. The team was built to do so. Maybe too many close games that didn't go our way, maybe injuries and so on, the fact is our record is bad. To feel discouraged is OK, to give up is not. Maybe the season will be salvaged, maybe not but I firmly believe that the future is bright for the Raptors. In Jonas, I think we have found a star player and the core pieces around him are good pieces.
                            I would share your optimism with one small change needed that was trending on twitter yesterday.

Comment

Bargnani is not going to be an easy player to trade. It can only be done at a loss to the team trading him away it doesn't seem like BC is willing to take that much of a loss on him.

Comment

It will be even harder to trade him with this #tradeBargnani trending on twitter.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X