Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Apparently i suck DeMar's dick
    If you did, that is cool, to each their own.

If you didn't, why would you be so concerned with what someone else said? This is how Biggie and Pac got shot and MultiPaul got banned. All great tragedies of the last 20 years.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      This is how Biggie and Pac got shot and MultiPaul got banned. All great tragedies of the last 20 years.
      Hahahah Amen Matt.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
        I beg to differ, hahaha

KD has NO weakness in his game, anymore. Lebron still struggles with FTs. And, cant close out games still.
        Agreed LBJ still has gaps in his game but he's such a physical specimen that he can get away with it. KD's shooting ability is far superior then Lebron but I'm not sure what else he has an edge over him. Pains me to say it but not sure how KD can be superior to James today. Look no further then the NBA finals when LBJ wouldn't even let KG get a touch inside the 3 point arc.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Real mature way to handle it. And you said i'm raging LOL
          Not sure if your in a position to question anyone's maturity. This is the perfect example of calling the kettle black. If anyone questions your BF you go into temper tantrum mode. Just cause someone doesn't enjoy acting doesn't mean their bitching. Last time I checked this forum was for peoples opinions. Read posts as a whole before you get so defensive and start dropping f-bombs and making accusations.

Comment

Working...
          X