X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Remember 13 games?

And the Knicks are still losing.

He was never going to be anything here. He quit long before the boos rang out.

We'll see what happens to that 2016 pick!
    i do, and its funny, its funny how if you say something long enough, it becomes how it is....but he was good for a lot longer than 13 games. Anyhow, his issue has always been in his brain, all I'm saying, is that if he finally figured it out once he got there...fuck.

My words on this thread aren't about "told you so", hell no, they are all about "what the FUCK, dont tell me NOW he figures this out!"

Comment

• Knicks fans booed Bargs just couple weeks ago, now they're urging Bargs to shoot

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Knicks fans booed Bargs just couple weeks ago, now they're urging Bargs to shoot
        That's that MSG life. That being said Bargs and Melo are the only two knicks with a consistent offense as of late.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
          i do, and its funny, its funny how if you say something long enough, it becomes how it is....but he was good for a lot longer than 13 games. Anyhow, his issue has always been in his brain, all I'm saying, is that if he finally figured it out once he got there...fuck.

My words on this thread aren't about "told you so", hell no, they are all about "what the FUCK, dont tell me NOW he figures this out!"
          I know.

It was actually about 18-19 games total.

But he had to go.

Given his value at the time, I'm still shocked.

Never going to succeed in Toronto. Wish him all the best.

Comment

• He's shooting 51%!! Are you fucking kidding me? And what point does Raptors offensive coaching get highlighted on this one?
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• if he keeps it up....soon.

Comment

• His shooting was never the concern though.
                He's still not really playing any semblance of Defense, and is still allergic to a rebound.
                Blocking Dwight Howard isn't anything special anymore.

If Bargs ever figures 'it' out, that means he's doing more than scoring the ball. Don't forget he averaged 21.5ppg on 45% Shooting for an entire season. We'd kill for that kind of scoring production now ... LOL

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  His shooting was never the concern though.
                  He's still not really playing any semblance of Defense, and is still allergic to a rebound.
                  Blocking Dwight Howard isn't anything special anymore.

If Bargs ever figures 'it' out, that means he's doing more than scoring the ball. Don't forget he averaged 21.5ppg on 45% Shooting for an entire season. We'd kill for that kind of scoring production now ... LOL
                  His shooting was DEFINITELY a concern last year. It fell off the planet, and we were all complaining about all the wasted possessions from his conscience free shot chucking just like Gay this year.

Who knew 25 mins a night and making him a 2nd or 3rd option was the way to go. Nobody here was suggesting that ever, right?
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    He's shooting 51%!! Are you fucking kidding me? And what point does Raptors offensive coaching get highlighted on this one?
                    DD and Gay would be shooting at atleast 46% on a team with coach. So no surprise.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Most important percentage to highlight? Knicks won-loss record.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Most important percentage to highlight? Knicks won-loss record.
                          Yup. Bargs brought bad luck to New York.

Comment

• Bargs is the least of NY's problems. Melo is and always was. He wants the ball ALLthe time. And if he doesnt getit or perceives someone else being more successful than he is he throws a hussy fit. He diminished Amare's role (before injury) and he is doing the same to Bargs now.

Comment

• Bargnani's last game OT loss to the Pacer's

Minutes 37:53
                              10 points 8 rebs

4 for 16 from the field and
                              1 for 6 from deep
                              1 for 2 from the line

shooting percentages for the game 30/17/50

But 8 rebounds!!!

Barg's ain't the problem in NY but he certainly isn't the future!
                              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• You need some context

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                                Bargnani's last game OT loss to the Pacer's

Minutes 37:53
                                10 points 8 rebs

4 for 16 from the field and
                                1 for 6 from deep
                                1 for 2 from the line

shooting percentages for the game 30/17/50

But 8 rebounds!!!

Barg's ain't the problem in NY but he certainly isn't the future!
                                Hibbert, who AB guarded for most of the game (had foul issues + fouled out in OT), was held to 8 pts 8 Rbs. That included a long & wild (and very rare for him) 3 pt bank shot at the end of the 1st quarter. Suffice to say AB kept him in check.

Been watching both Jose & Andrea in some games. Both are leading their teams in efg% for the "Shooters" on the team (>5 shots per game), so it appears a change was good for both. Dallas with JC have been clicking well (8-4), while New York has not - although they're missing their best defensive guy and have a PG with bad wheels. Plus Carmelo Anthony has had a rough start. JR Smith (Rob Ford's mentor) is not getting high enough (.385 efg%). And Amare is just ........

Comment

Working...
                                X