Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Avengers Movie (Sequel - Age of Ultron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

torch19 wrote: View Post
    I think that's it for me. Iron Man can fly! That's biiig!

Like he said: Tony Start: genius, billionare, playboy, philanstophist.

That's the sh!t I like
    Batman is all those thing and btw Tony Stark is not a genius, he's just a very good engineer. Batman is a true genius. He's also the worlds greatest detective.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
      The thing that does it for me, is that Iron Man would WHOOP Batman's ass in a fight. No contest.
      Btw Iron Man hides behind his suit like a pussy. Without it he would be dead in a matter of seconds. Thing is batman doesn't need his suit to whoop someones ass

Comment

i vote Iron Man.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Yes it was quite good. Tommy Lee Jones is very old now, but he's only in it for like 30 mins and the rest of the time there is a younger version of him(you'll find out once you watch the movie)
          Loved both tommy lee jones and josh brolin in no country.

Never a big fan of will smith. I like his movies though.

I think rises will come damn close to avengers.

Although, the 3d inflation of rises, avengers and avatar. Is something to put an asteriks beside.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Btw, props Tony Stark is a genius. That is a fact!
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Sure, Iron Man has his little suit, but Batman is the only one who has the ability to take down Superman. That is something that is being overlooked. And no superhero pulls off pink like batman.
              Last edited by Red and White; Fri Jun 29, 2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Hahah this made me laugh.

Comment

lol "shazam"

Comment

And for those who says Tony Stark isn't a genius, I present:

Comment

• And to bring it back to the Avengers movie, might I just say that Tom Hiddleston, the guy who plays Loki, is AMAZING. Was just watching an interview with him the other day, and he might just be the next big up-and-comer.

Comment

• i dont know about amazing...he was good, though.

frig man. the avengers might be the only movie from the past 12 months that didn't have michael fassbender or jessica chastain in it.

I mean talk about career upswing.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                            And for those who says Tony Stark isn't a genius, I present:

He's a genius in terms of engineering. But overall Batman is much smarter and sharper

Comment

• Also

-his suit gives him powers which mean he's not a real superhero he's an action hero.

-and he lives on basically a life support system

-Batman has everything he has but batman is smarter and wayy more physically stronger

-Without the iron suit batman would destroy him

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post

lol

they look like they're about to make out.

Comment

Working...
                                X