No announcement yet.

Observation from DeRozan sitting out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeBron and KD sh*t on everyone who tries to guard them though.

Comment

why_you_mad_tho wrote: View Post
      Something we agree on.

Comment

Well I just wanted to shorten the list, only 30 small forwards would shit on Demar anyways.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I think demar will be just fine, give him a full summer with D case and he's all good. What we should be worrying about is if we can snag MKG in the draft or not. MKG and DeRozan would be a lethal combo at the wing positions, two dudes who can slash and one who is a lockdown defender. MKG has VC type swag and energy he could come in and become our franchise player i think

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            I think demar will be just fine, give him a full summer with D case and he's all good. What we should be worrying about is if we can snag MKG in the draft or not. MKG and DeRozan would be a lethal combo at the wing positions, two dudes who can slash and one who is a lockdown defender. MKG has VC type swag and energy he could come in and become our franchise player i think
            Problem is none of them can shoot from 3 LOL

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Well I just wanted to shorten the list, only 30 small forwards would shit on Demar anyways.
              lol

Comment

If Demar had handles he'd be an all star.

Comment

They could always develop it, shouldn't be a prob for MKG. Plus we got Bargs and grown man calderon to shoot them treys

Comment

http://raptorswatch.com/2012/03/26/d...-in-the-rough/

A nice article from a forum I'm a big part of, really kind of opinionated by what do you guys think? All about Derozan to say.

Comment

If Demar had handles he'd be an all star.
                      I'm more worried about his physical strength, he needs to get much stronger, although that for sure is very important.

Comment

Demar has a developing 3 point shot already, and MKG is only going to progress in the perimeter because of his great work ethic.

Comment

DeMar is actually better than we give him credit for. When he's aggressive almost no one can stop him, he mows his way to the line or finishes. He also has the sweet running hook he uses time to time and a decent floater. He's only going to improve and there is no doubt that Dwane Casey will help him fix his flaws over the summer. Like his rebounding, passing and strength and conditioning

Comment

So the key thing you're looking for Matt, is a secondary ball handler/distributor. I would propose that could come from EITHER the 2 or the 3 but at least one of them. Right now we sort of have that from JJ but not really a great strength for him either. This sounds like more reason to look at DD at the 3 (get in the gym!) and draft a SG like Beal. JJ/DD as our SFs is a good rotation of quicks/scoring in DD and size/defence in JJ.

Comment

SandmanFan wrote: View Post
                              So the key thing you're looking for Matt, is a secondary ball handler/distributor. I would propose that could come from EITHER the 2 or the 3 but at least one of them. Right now we sort of have that from JJ but not really a great strength for him either. This sounds like more reason to look at DD at the 3 (get in the gym!) and draft a SG like Beal. JJ/DD as our SFs is a good rotation of quicks/scoring in DD and size/defence in JJ.
                              Yes, and a consistent threat from long range. The Raptors are going to have a very good pick and roll option in JV. If there are no perimeter shooters to keep the defense honest, that roll is not going to be there - or at least it is going to be much harder to convert with less space.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Yes, and a consistent threat from long range. The Raptors are going to have a very good pick and roll option in JV. If there are no perimeter shooters to keep the defense honest, that roll is not going to be there - or at least it is going to be much harder to convert with less space.
                                That guy Harrison Barnes is pretty good too when he gets his feet set.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X