Free Raps Tickets for All (Raptors vs Timberwolves Pre-game) DECENT SEATS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Raps Tickets for All (Raptors vs Timberwolves Pre-game) DECENT SEATS

Go to raptors.com/bell and enter the code bellraps for free tics. They are pretty good seats. I got section 113 seats for free. Lego Raps! I'm hype!

damn no more wanted to go with my girlfiend

Comment

Weird that the promo would still be advertised even though there aren't any more tickets available.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Weird that the promo would still be advertised even though there aren't any more tickets available.
        Tics get gobbled up at internet speed. Website banners get changed at human speed.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
          Tics get gobbled up at internet speed. Website banners get changed at human speed.
          Makes sense.

Comment

I got lucky.

Comment

I clicked 20 minutes after the damn thing went live...still got nothing
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

If anyone figures out that they can't go for some reason and has two tickets they can give me (NOT SELL...unless you want to see me angry) send me a PM
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                  If anyone figures out that they can't go for some reason and has two tickets they can give me (NOT SELL...unless you want to see me angry) send me a PM
                  I got 4 but im taking the fam.

If somebody is selling their tickets, they should be reported. Its traceable because you have to have an account with ticketmaster to get the tix. Besides, who'd be dumb enough to pay for pre-season tix.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                    I got lucky.
                    What section you in?

Comment

Comment

what sections are the ones players pass by on their way in/out of the dugout?

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                          I got 4 but im taking the fam.

If somebody is selling their tickets, they should be reported. Its traceable because you have to have an account with ticketmaster to get the tix. Besides, who'd be dumb enough to pay for pre-season tix.
                          Someone already tried to sell tickets in this thread so I deleted the message. I just know some asshole grabbed as many as they could in attempt to make a buck

Comment

Blacklash and TheGlove, maybe you guys can team up and do this to any unsuspecting TWolves fans who wander by:

EDIT: Not sure why guy getting owned looks like Paul George....
                            Last edited by Nilanka; Wed Sep 25, 2013, 01:23 PM.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                              Someone already tried to sell tickets in this thread so I deleted the message. I just know some asshole grabbed as many as they could in attempt to make a buck
                              Not cool. Should he be banned? That is illegal. Im pretty sure it says somewhere on the terms and conditions those tix are not for resale.

Comment

Working...
                              X