No announcement yet.

Why Is Everyone So Focused On The Raps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Everyone So Focused On The Raps?

The Argos just won a championship. The Blue Jays are relevant! Go out and celebrate!(especially,because that fat fuck got fired!)

Instead of crabbing about how shit the raptors are...youve actually got some positive and yet, are still focused on the negative. Has it just been a negative,depressing,losing culture for that long, that toronto fans don't know what else to do!?

The raptors are doing as expected and people are getting mad. Meanwhile, as i mentioned the thing about the argos and the jays...heck, i think even the marlies are doing good(?)...so, quit your depressed, angst-ridden rants, take a breath, and look at all this positive.

Hell, the lockout keeps you from having to watch the maple laughs stink up the place!

Seriously, the raptors sucking is nothing new. A major toronto team(sorry, toronto rock)winning a championship and the blue jays being relevant is!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

This is a Raps board, therefore as fans we talk about the Raptors. We voice our concerns about the state of the team, and watch as the youth in our team get more experienced.
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Agreed. This isn't Toronto Republic. This is a fan forum for all fans of basketball to talk, mainly the focus on the Raptors. Not just fans FROM Toronto, but Raptor fans everywhere. Like myself, from Vancouver B.C.

Although, I was cheering for the Argos for I hate the Stampeders, and the 12-player deal was BLOCKBUSTER. Those things are discussed though in their own forums in their own categories.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

At least we didn't lose by 45 points to OKC ! Charlotte got crushed tonight.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Love the thread lbf. Haven't seen you in a long time here. Poor bobcats. Hope they hit back hard in their next game or they could damage their fragile confidence.

Comment

RAPTOR republic.

Not everyone here is in Toronto. The Raptors fanbase extends well beyond the GTA.

RAPTOR republic.

Comment

What the hell are Jays? Baseball team I guess. Argos? This answers your question for you. ^
              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Im a basketball fan, a Raptors fan, not from Toronto and have no interest in baseball, hockey, football or soccer even in my hometown i dont folow any other local team from any sport. And as someone else pointed out this is RR forums

Comment

Why do we complain about the raps when there are beautiful women everywhere?!

Why is there a squirrels nest on my balcony?!

Why doesn't my train get me downtown faster?!

Sorry this is Random Republic right????
                  Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                  Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                  Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

the cfl is terrible who cares and we had much higher expectations for this team in the offseason and look where that got us

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
                      At least we didn't lose by 45 points to OKC ! Charlotte got crushed tonight.
                      That just makes our loss to them hurt that much more.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        RAPTOR republic.

Not everyone here is in Toronto. The Raptors fanbase extends well beyond the GTA.

RAPTOR republic.
                        Very true. I am also a baseball fan and a hockey fan. The only post or thread I've ever started about another sport was about MLSE and that huge trade a couple weeks back. But it was based on Raps getting the same spending freedom. Not baseball.

Comment

I've said this many times and I'll say it again.. and I apologize to the fans on this board, but the Toronto Blue Jays are a farm team for Major League Baseball. Other teams use the Jays to develop talent and then they take them. The trades they make, nothing more than ways to keep the faithful from catching on to what is really happening. I know it all sounds conspiracy theorist-like, but it's the sad truth.
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

The Argos? C'mon now. Can we at least limit our discussion to professional sports

As for the Jays, like the Raptors, have done shit all. They're a garbage team until proven otherwise. The Marlins won a mere 69 games with the same core that's expected to lead us to a division title in a tougher division. Let's hold off on the celebrations....

Comment

Typical Bad Toronto sports fan, doesn't realize the universe extends beyond the GTA. No offence to the good sport fans from Toronto, but a bad one is REALLY bad.

+1 to Nilanka for the Argos comment. That's gold my friend.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X