No announcement yet.

Greivis Vasquez, or Jose Calderon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calderon for short term. Vasquez long term. Also to take into consideration, Vasquez's salary is significantly less.
    A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Vasquez has played a crucial role in our team's success, and this is all because he has accepted his role as a backup player.

Jose will always be cherished in our hearts, but so long as Mr. Kyle Lowry is running the show, I like having the general coming off the bench and giving our MVP some rest. He's young, aggressive, knows his role, and is playing within the team. You can't ask for more
      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
        Not really worth a new thread, but Vasquez is going to be on Fan590 in 25 minutes. Out of town go to fan590.com and hit listen live...Not sure I'm going to listen, just a heads up.
        Next time I'm going to start a new thread -- didn't want to rehash an old debate. The interview was a whole pile of nothing.

"Kyle is amazing...

DeMar could become a great player, and go to many all-star games...."

What a boring guy.

Comment

Next time I'm going to start a new thread -- didn't want to rehash an old debate. The interview was a whole pile of nothing.

"Kyle is amazing...

DeMar could become a great player, and go to many all-star games...."

What a boring guy.
          Well....what were you expecting?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Well....what were you expecting?
            Something that resembled human rather than a robot spouting exactly what a PR staffer scripted? It felt more like a hockey interview than a pro-basketball player.

Comment

Something that resembled human rather than a robot spouting exactly what a PR staffer scripted? It felt more like a hockey interview than a pro-basketball player.
              I don't know. I feel like most pro athlete interviews are similarly bad. Very few good interviewees in sports.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                I don't know. I feel like most pro athlete interviews are similarly bad. Very few good interviewees in sports.
                That's why it was always good when Sager would interview KG!!

Comment

Working...
                X