Will DC cost us the series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    Nooooo we are not gonna start settling in as sympathy fans. When we Winn. We will win. But if we lose, that shit ain't gon happen
    Instead of being the ignored little kid of the NBA we would be the sympathetic little kid that older people like to pat on the head every once in a while.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
      Well Said. People need to stop blaming this coach and thinking with better coach we would be in NBA finals with this team. Ross, Amir, Vasquez, Patterson, Novak, Fileds, ... these are not guys who can seriously compete in the play offs. They are role players and not difference makers.
      I must say i agree with you on this. The truth is we need upgrades at the starting SF and PF positions....Masai sees that now. Can you imagine if we had a 6-9 SF like Deng who could guard Pierce/Lebron and play small ball PF?

The fact that we've taken Brooklyn to game 7 is a win IMO. I pray we win game 7 but I didnt forget what this season was all about. Masai can see the core now and knows we have some good pieces in Demar, Lowry, JV, Vasquez and Patterson. Now we know what we need to target moving forward.....

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
        I must say i agree with you on this. The truth is we need upgrades at the starting SF and PF positions....Masai sees that now. Can you imagine if we had a 6-9 SF like Deng who could guard Pierce/Lebron and play small ball PF?

The fact that we've taken Brooklyn to game 7 is a win IMO. I pray we win game 7 but I didnt forget what this season was all about. Masai can see the core now and knows we have some good pieces in Demar, Lowry, JV, Vasquez and Patterson. Now we know what we need to target moving forward.....
        We had a 6-9 small forward name rudy clutch gay. He was really clutch and hit many shots when his team needed him to. He very rarely and I don't think he ever dribbled a ball off his foot in crunch time.

However the problem with him was that he shot wayyyyy to much and was wayyyyy to inefficient. Take that away and we would be a contender
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          We had a 6-9 small forward name rudy clutch gay. He was really clutch and hit many shots when his team needed him to. He very rarely and I don't think he ever dribbled a ball off his foot in crunch time.

However the problem with him was that he shot wayyyyy to much and was wayyyyy to inefficient. Take that away and we would be a contender
          But, but, if we had an efficient Rudy we would have no bench.

Comment

This.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Well Said. People need to stop blaming this coach and thinking with better coach we would be in NBA finals with this team. Ross, Amir, Vasquez, Patterson, Novak, Fileds, ... these are not guys who can seriously compete in the play offs. They are role players and not difference makers.
              You completely ruin your point every time with absurd hyperbole. Everyone here arguing for Casey not being retained TOTALLY believes we should be winning the NBA finals with this team..... Give me a fucking break.

The team needs a talent up grade for both players and the head coach. They are not mutually exclusive. Both could be a lot better.

This team doing well for 75% of one season under Casey out of 3 seasons does not have me sold on him as coach.

Comment

A lot if Gays inefficiency is due to Casey. We always have one player taking too many bad shots. Raptors are not championship caliber but better than BKN. Our Def and Off were top ten which is bad since our offence is closer to the Knicks than to Spurs, Suns and our Defence is closer to the Wizards and Houston than Indy, Chicago.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                  But, but, if we had an efficient Rudy we would have no bench.
                  In a perfect world we could have

PG- Lowry, Vasquez, De Colo
                  SG- DeRozan,Ross, Vasquez
                  SF- Rudy(efficient), Ross, Fields
                  PF- Amir, Patterson, Rudy
                  C- Jonas, Hayes
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

C- Jonas, Hayes
                    But but, how did we get GV, Hayes and 2Pat?

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                      But but, how did we get GV, Hayes and 2Pat?
                      That's why I said perfect world ahah I know if Rudy was here they would not be on this team
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                        You completely ruin your point every time with absurd hyperbole. Everyone here arguing for Casey not being retained TOTALLY believes we should be winning the NBA finals with this team..... Give me a fucking break.

Open your eyes and read again ... you are the only one who said anything about wining NBA finals Read again ...

T

Comment

MU has a tough summer ahead of himself. He needs to take a team to next stage, something that he did not do in Denver either. Lets see if he has it in him to make a decent team into a legit contender by having an eye for SUPER Talent.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post

C- Jonas, Hayes
                            That team looks like it could contend. You could even start rudy at the 4 and ross at the 3 to counter Brooklyn's style.

Of course this isn't a perfect world though. Maybe gay signs here in the offseason and we could have that lineup ahhahahha

Just kidding that would be terrible
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Open your eyes and read again ... you are the only one who said anything about wining NBA finals Read again ...

T
                              I quoted you and even bolded the part I was responding to, so I think my reading comprehension is just fine.

Are you confusing my desire for a championship caliber coach with thinking this team as currently constructed could win a championship with a different coach? Because I've never said this team is championship caliber or anything even close to it. We need improvements in both players and coach. Our coach's contract is up so it's the perfect time to cut ties and bring in someone better. Again, it is Ujiris job to find a better coach, so don't give me this "the new coach could be worse" crap. Ujiri's job is to make sure he gets someone who will be better, and if he can't do that, then he doesn't deserve to be GM. I don't want a Rick Sund style GM who is fine preserving the status quo because "it's not that bad".

Comment

Absolutely NO ONE should be shocked that Casey is going to cost us this series because of his stubborn ways lol. This has been him all season. He will not play Landry, he will not take Terrence out of the starting lineup, he will not start Patterson over Amir and he will not stop playing Salmons or Hayes. It's just as simple as that so we all might as well get over it and take our game seven loss in peace. We can't change it because Casey can't hear us and even if he could probably won't listen to us so we might as well just let the chips fall where they may.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X