This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    No, you're right ... this absolutely the most wrong place to bring this up, ever. Lol

If you have to start a post with "This is not the right place to bring this up", then you should probably find another place to put it ... or start a new thread.
    Yea sorry about that. I'm new to this forum so I don't really know how to start a thread and I couldn't find a thread about Landry Fields. I guess I'm just blind.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
      His arm is still effed as of a couple of months ago. Assistant coaches should have gone down to NYC to train w/ him.

No one has heard or seen him. No information is available as to whether or not he went down to Las Vegas.

Pretty sure his career is done. It's a game of buckets....
      Is this true or are you just being sarcastic? lol
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

If he was wearing a OKC Thunder cap, or Miami Heat, then totally with you; Torches and Pitchforks all the way!!
        Or like when Ty Lawson was wearing Raptors gear. Little bit of a funny choice.

But the Bulls are just as much as a fashion statement as wearing any other brand clothing, in my opinion. So he gets a pass.
        Oh Fuck no he does not....are serious???

You don'
        t wear your opponents colours, ever. In no industry, anywhere is this acceptable, and certainly not pro sports. Its ridiculous.

This isn't a fan, or your buddy...its a guy on the actual team. I am 100% passionate on this subject. NBA culture is fucked, and needs to be fixed.

I'd love to see an NFL or NHL guys wearing an opposing teams hat...he'd get effin knocked out in the dressing room

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post

You don'
          t wear your opponents colours, ever. In no industry, anywhere is this acceptable, and certainly not pro sports. Its ridiculous.

This isn't a fan, or your buddy...its a guy on the actual team. I am 100% passionate on this subject. NBA culture is fucked, and needs to be fixed.

I'd love to see an NFL or NHL guys wearing an opposing teams hat...he'd get effin knocked out in the dressing room
          I agree with you, its wrong. But wasn't Colin Kapernick wearing Dolphins gear just this summer ? it happens, no need to get worked up over a guy who will probably average 5 min/game for us.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post

You don'

I agree, I find it quite ignorant on the player's part.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Is this true or are you just being sarcastic? lol
              True. None of the toronto media has actually seen him in a while (Jlew, Rwolsat), and I don't know about the asst. coach status because there's been a transition in the front office (the asst coach that was working w/ him previously hasn't been confirmed yet but is assumed to be coming back). Jay Saturo was not able to confirm whether or not he showed up in Vegas, but I don't believe so.

It was a party of 12.
              Amir
              Kyle
              Demar
              Rudy
              JV

Aaron
              Terrance
              Quincy
              Dwight
              Tyler

Coach Casey
              Masai Ujiri

That makes up the 12 that were down for the dinner meeting in Vegas.

Novak was just coming up to Toronto, and Tyler had just been signed and went down to meet up with the rest of the team and make his peace with JV.
              Last edited by drunkmunky; Tue Sep 3, 2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                I agree, I find it quite ignorant on the player's part.
                Thats how I feel.

Guy has nobody that wants him, he signs in Toronto because the GM and ownership want to give him a chance...gets great coin, and THIS is how he shows respect?? Just bad.

Not all players are like this. I was lucky enough to have a meeting in the MLSE war room once, I actually sat in Peddies chair hahaha. They have shelf with all these awesome gifts, balls and shoes and photo's from Ex-players when they move on, saying thank you. I was blown away by the gratitude these guys had for management. And here we have this skinny dweeb thats not played a day, but who will getting paid large, who doesnt have the decency to rock a team hat, and instead chooses another teams...hell, another Eastern Conf. team!!!!

No respect, AT ALL.

Comment

• I'd have to agree. If Masai can wear a raptors jersey with his custom tailored dress pants, a shit rated bitch ass overpaid bench player can buy a couple of raps caps.

Comment

• Was that wrong?

Comment

No, you're right ... this absolutely the most wrong place to bring this up, ever. Lol

If you have to start a post with "This is not the right place to bring this up", then you should probably find another place to put it ... or start a new thread.

bahaha. Joey..this is for you.

Anyways...these are my thoughts on Austin Daye.

Last edited by LBF; Tue Sep 3, 2013, 10:33 PM.
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                        True. None of the toronto media has actually seen him in a while (Jlew, Rwolsat), and I don't know about the asst. coach status because there's been a transition in the front office (the asst coach that was working w/ him previously hasn't been confirmed yet but is assumed to be coming back). Jay Saturo was not able to confirm whether or not he showed up in Vegas, but I don't believe so.

It was a party of 12.
                        Amir
                        Kyle
                        Demar
                        Rudy
                        JV

Aaron
                        Terrance
                        Quincy
                        Dwight
                        Tyler

Coach Casey
                        Masai Ujiri

That makes up the 12 that were down for the dinner meeting in Vegas.

Novak was just coming up to Toronto, and Tyler had just been signed and went down to meet up with the rest of the team and make his peace with JV.
                        Interesting. Well that's not good. Seems like he doesn't care much about basketball anymore because his shot was soooo bad and he doesn't seem to want to put in the work needed to fix it.

Comment

• Questions for all the people hating on Daye for wearing a Bulls hat.

If you worked at Diesel, would you ONLY wear Diesel clothing?
                          If you worked at Apple, would you never buy anything from Samsung or Microsoft?
                          If you worked at Footlocker, would you not buy shoes from anywhere else?

Give it a rest.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Interesting. Well that's not good. Seems like he doesn't care much about basketball anymore because his shot was soooo bad and he doesn't seem to want to put in the work needed to fix it.
                            That's all speculation. Until I see the coach's or Landry confirming that, then I'll choose to wait and see.
                            Now then ... STOP TALKING ABOUT LANDRY IN THIS THREAD. Lol
                            Start a new thread if you'd like to discuss his supposed lack of motivation.

Comment

• Xixak wrote: View Post
                              Questions for all the people hating on Daye for wearing a Bulls hat.

Give it a rest.
                              You'd have to be a moron not to though, given the potential employee discounts available to you.
                              your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

• Xixak wrote: View Post
                                Questions for all the people hating on Daye for wearing a Bulls hat.

Give it a rest.
                                Yeah, HATGATE needs to stop. The idea that Daye is going to be less committed to the Raptors because he's wearing a Chicago hat during the off-season is a little crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X