The MMA Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    jake shields manager/coach, cesar gracie got denied entry into canada.. lol...
    Why he got caught frisking his underage BJJ students in the US , LOL
    NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
      Why he got caught frisking his underage BJJ students in the US , LOL
      LOL!

i'm sure its because of some sort of blemish on his criminal record, coupled with the fact that he's got a brazilian passport, not an american one.

nate diaz almost got denied entry too.. because of his priors

Comment

where's the ufc 129 thread!???

Comment

In the case of Mark Hominick's forehead, Jose Aldo, YOU ARE THE FATHER.

Comment

What a terrible match with GSP. I really hope the left eye was the main factor why he fought as defensive as he did last night. That was a horrible final match. Aldo & Hominick was fantastic. Hominick is the definition of a warrior.

Knockout of the night has to of been Makdessi's spin backhand on Watson. I enjoyed so much more than Lyoto's crane kick on Randy.

Comment

hominick totally looked like sloth from the goonies

between rounds when they were pressing down his hemotoma i almost threw up

Comment

who will win GSP or Silva!???

Comment

at this point, i think gsp vs silva is highly unlikely.. at least in the immediate future... that fight is at least a year away, if at all

the more likely "super fight" at this point is a cross-promotion champion vs champion fight with nick diaz

but for argument's sake, silva would destroy him

Comment

Potential Fight of the Year happening this weekend.. Pettis vs. Guida

Seriously stoked for this one

Comment

I can see Stripper Ramsey and Angry drunk Tony in the finals, and Ramsey wins by submission.

I think Pettis is actually really Keanu Reeves, he just has mexican makeup on all the time.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                        I can see Stripper Ramsey and Angry drunk Tony in the finals, and Ramsey wins by submission.

I think Pettis is actually really Keanu Reeves, he just has mexican makeup on all the time.
                        Ramsey is SICK... him and Trash Bag Chuck are the only ones i can see having significant ufc careers.. Tony is good at rolling over amateurs, but i cant see him developing well enough to thrive

I hope Len Bentley is around for awhile... i'd love to see him get beat up 3-4 times before they fire him.

Comment

I haven't watched any of the Ultimate Fighter. I do however like Clay Guida. Dude isn't the best fighter, but he isn't afraid to go toe to toe and fights every second he is on the ring at full energy - non-stop action. He must drink like 24 red bulls before each match. Pettis will probably win this one, but it won't be easy for him and it should be entertaining. I'll have to catch this fight after the fact.
                          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Guida is like Teen Wolf, mixed with Troy Polamalu.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                              I haven't watched any of the Ultimate Fighter. I do however like Clay Guida. Dude isn't the best fighter, but he isn't afraid to go toe to toe and fights every second he is on the ring at full energy - non-stop action. He must drink like 24 red bulls before each match. Pettis will probably win this one, but it won't be easy for him and it should be entertaining. I'll have to catch this fight after the fact.
                              the thing i like about the fight is they are both agressive, fight forward type fighters.. where guida gets the nod for being more aggressive and fearless.. pettis gets the nod for being more technical and just straight up innovative. other than the matrix kick, if you followed him through the WEC days, dude makes a habit of doing things nobody else has the balls to

i like pettis to win... mostly because i wanna see pettis-edgar for the belt unification

Comment

ya, i think pettis will smash him. but, I do hate guida so maybe i'm a bit biased.

how bout Diaz vs. St. Pierre @UFC 137

still several months away, but, looks like it will be the first Unification bout of Strikeforce and UFC, gonna be ill.
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X