Charles Barkley loves Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Kenny has never had positive things to say about the Raptors, he doesn`t watch them and he is an idiot all together who`s main purpose is to be a funny clown on TNT.
    Pretty much. He's Chucks punching bag, they just make fun of him. Dude is an idiot, he predicted the Raps to make the playoffs last season and they didn't haha. Now that they did make the playoffs, he doubts them.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      Yea Chuck kept saying that Toronto is gonna beat Brooklyn. But kenny the fag smith keeps pumping up brooklyn cause he's a new yorker. Kenny was getting all hyped over one lame PP highlight where he made an and 1 lay up in the fourth, gimme a fucking break. Charles said that Brooklyn hasn't shown anything that would make him believe that they could win the series, he thinks DeRozan and JV are too much for the old geezers to handle.
      Wtf?? Not necessary and really fucking dumb.

Comment

Yea Chuck kept saying that Toronto is gonna beat Brooklyn. But kenny the fag smith keeps pumping up brooklyn cause he's a new yorker. Kenny was getting all hyped over one lame PP highlight where he made an and 1 lay up in the fourth, gimme a fucking break. Charles said that Brooklyn hasn't shown anything that would make him believe that they could win the series, he thinks DeRozan and JV are too much for the old geezers to handle.
        Really? Homophobic slur? I understand it's the playoffs and emotions run high because it is after all, the silly season, but please and thank you refrain from utilizing any slurs.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          Wtf?? Not necessary and really fucking dumb.
          Chill out bro. Are you guys related? No? Then let it go

Comment

Charles Barkley loves Toronto

Chill out bro. Are you guys related? No? Then let it go
            That's not the point. Slurs of any kind are not permitted. If you can't respect that measures will be taken. I suggest you take a look at the forums rules and regulations thread.

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...read.php?t=125

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LMAOOO I love it when he tries to pronounce Valanciunas
              Nevermind what haters say,
              ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

seen a couple of homophobic things recently...

please draw your attention to the following scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-55wC5dEnc
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

FWIW, Barkley is supposed to join Tim and Sid today. Not sure what time...it was just mentioned on the morning show

Comment

Barkley: Raptors should retire Vince Carter's jersey.

Glad he agrees w/ me. It's a no brainer really.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      Barkley: Raptors should retire Vince Carter's jersey.

Glad he agrees w/ me. It's a no brainer really.
                      And heat fans aren't real fans lol

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
                        And heat fans aren't real fans lol
                        That's bang on as well. Miami fans are just a bunch of bandwagoners.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          That's bang on as well. Miami fans are just a bunch of bandwagoners.
                          Yup. Did anyone else notice how there were lots of seats still empty just minutes before tip off? Now, in the regular season in any arena that's no big deal....But that's pretty unheard of in most places with good fans for a playoff game. Even more flabbergasting considering they're repeat champions with 3 straight finals appearances, and with the best and possibly most exciting player in the world on their team.

Comment

also for what it's worth, McCown seems to be saying Jay Z and Kidd were supposed to be on his show today but bailed. Not sure that he was going to have Jay Z on but interesting...

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Yup. Did anyone else notice how there were lots of seats still empty just minutes before tip off? Now, in the regular season in any arena that's no big deal....But that's pretty unheard of in most places with good fans for a playoff game. Even more flabbergasting considering they're repeat champions with 3 straight finals appearances, and with the best and possibly most exciting player in the world on their team.
                              There was plenty of seats empty at ACC at the start of Game 1. Don't judge a team's fanbase by the rich people in that city.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                                There was plenty of seats empty at ACC at the start of Game 1. Don't judge a team's fanbase by the rich people in that city.
                                Didn't look like it to me. Acc was packed

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X