Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Anyway you put it, this is an inexact science and our man is among the best in the business.

Its clear now.

Let`s just say, our team may even be able to win a game or two against Miami next season. Esp. if we get a better starting PG.
    Last edited by dagon420; Mon Jul 12, 2010, 12:57 PM.

Only if he can replace Jay Triano and he would be as clean as a babby ... ops, he just abused that Babby

Comment

No doubt i cant believe he pulled this one off he traded a digruntled 31 yr old overpaid 11 4 4 guy, for a 27yr old solid back up who's contract expires in two seasons i love it !
      "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

This is why we hired him.

Comment

That's why I signed up for this forum. I'd love for someone to collect all of the terrible things said about Colangelo (pre-"Decision" time) and juxtapose them with the comments being made now. WOW! What a difference several night makes. BC just made us BETTER (yes, I said it, better - defensively) by allowing the Albatross-like contracts in 2 of the team's worst defenders go. Our future is better with financial flexibility while we still have the better product on the floor now. Hate Diaw all you want but he is key because he can facilitate offence while rebound and defend better than Turk. Barbosa is great as well - the quintessential offensive infusion on the second unit (much like Jamal Crawford was in Atlanta). Younger, faster, and cheaper for the future. What's to hate?

BC saved his job and corrected his panic signing of Turk. We'll be fine post-Bosh people. I'd say we're even better than Cleveland post-Lebron. Alas, ball movement is back in TO!!!

PS> Here's my closing thoughts on this. All of the players coming in are 27-28 years old and most will be playing for their last contracts (Chandler more so than the other two). They will play better for themselves and the team. BC surely knows what he's doing.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Is BC Tyler Durban!

Seriously, does BC sleep? The man pulls off a franchise reviving trade at what, midnight? Amazing. We just added two starters and a sixth man. Incredible.

By the way, I am calling it now, the icing on the cake to all of this is going to be TPE and DeRozan for Tony Parker. You heard it here first. Let the Eva Era begin.

Comment

We are not losing TPE ... Reggie Evans is traded
              http://www.torontosun.com/sports/bas.../14687706.html

Comment

Where can I get a BC is god shirt?? This man has to be the smoothest talker in the league because we just got some solid players for two players that we hate well Jose just fell out of place here, so we dont hate him. Anyway saying anything negative about BC can go hang themselves because this guy has given this franchise hope when it seemed impossible to have it, this is another example! Go Raps!

Comment

dagon420 wrote: View Post
                  Anyway you put it, this is an inexact science and our man is among the best in the business.

Its clear now.

Let`s just say, our team may even be able to win a game or two against Miami next season. Esp. if we get a better starting PG.
                  chris paul anyone?
                  http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

http://twoeightnine.spreadshirt.com/nashty-I10502845

How about a BC shirt similar to the 'Nashty' one - with high collars instead of the bandaid and shorter hair?
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

It's hard to question Bosh's decision but if he had hung around Colangelo would have been able to deliver him a deep team that could get out of round one. Without Bosh, it looks like they're a dark horse for the playoffs this season if the new pieces work well.

Comment

Lopez wrote: View Post
                        Where can I get a BC is god shirt?? This man has to be the smoothest talker in the league because we just got some solid players for two players that we hate well Jose just fell out of place here, so we dont hate him. Anyway saying anything negative about BC can go hang themselves because this guy has given this franchise hope when it seemed impossible to have it, this is another example! Go Raps!
                        I think Pat Riley get's a "god shirt" before BC does.

Comment

Yeah, the thought of a potential Diaw/Bosh/Chandler frontcourt with Bargs, Amir and Davis backing up makes me want to cry a little bit.

Comment

yeah we have great depth now diaw, chandler are legit starters and barbosa is a legit 6th man all we need now is an allstar point guard.. arenas anyone?

Comment

Here's what I want to see next Colangelo...

James Harden to Toronto for Derozan and Belinelli. OKC's got a bit of a logjam at the point and a little weak at the 2, and we're in the opposite camp. I watched a couple summer league games and Harden was pretty dominant, I'd love to see him here. plus he's got that cool black guy beard that I wish I could grow without looking like Tevye from fiddler on the roof. Any thoughts? works on ESPN's trade machine financially at least. I could live without Derozan.

Comment

Working...
                              X