Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Lowry at Summer League.

Merge Thread if needed*

Dude is on Meek Mill! Boy sure knows his music!
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Lowry's a bawse,
    He calls the shots,
    he's with the murder team,
    call the cops,
    cause he's in the buildin,
    and y'all are not.

Comment

this guy may or may not have an attitude problem, just putting that out there.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
        That's saying a lot from one, kinda stupid interview. Seriously, what the hell kinda stupid ass questions were those...?

Comment

Interviewer sounds like one of the clown morning DJs on the Simpsons with the over-FM'd-DJ'd voice...

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
            You've mistaken some swag for an attitude problem. I guess you would rather ol' impartial DeRozan for interviews. Besides I have no idea how you garnered that opinion based on this.

Comment

Attitude problem???? wtf... Couple more interviews like that and I'll be convinced he's gonna be All-Star this season and years to come. Love his laid back, nonchalant demeanor. Now just get that shooting % up to about 45 and we're good.

Lose the stupid glasses Landry, cause as much as you'd like to think it is, geek ain't cool.

I do like how they seem to be almost best buds already, should bode well for the team chemistry.

Comment

So much being read into so little.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  That's saying a lot from one, kinda stupid interview. Seriously, what the hell kinda stupid ass questions were those...?
                  dude it was for fun... not all interviews have to be serious y'know

Comment

havent you heard mack north?? hipster (dickhead) mania is everywhere!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

Comment

Lucamacus wrote: View Post
                      havent you heard mack north?? hipster (dickhead) mania is everywhere!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I
                      LOL I havent seen this video before. I guess being a dickhead is cool
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

I bet Landry's fixie bike is of the single gear vareity.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          dude it was for fun... not all interviews have to be serious y'know
                          Who said anything about serious? It's more like a teenage girl witha crush on him asking him questions. I dont' know, if I had a tough PG from Philly, my "fun" conversation might still have a lot about ball and Philly (or at least a little)

Comment

"My son, unlimited food, and a Genie."

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Who said anything about serious? It's more like a teenage girl witha crush on him asking him questions. I dont' know, if I had a tough PG from Philly, my "fun" conversation might still have a lot about ball and Philly (or at least a little)
                              Then it wouldnt be a fun interview, it'd just be another interview.

Comment

Working...
                              X