Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors win Nov.2 Home Opener against Philly! No?... sigh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors win Nov.2 Home Opener against Philly! No?... sigh.

Derozan came out of the gates strong for 27pts, 5 rebounds and 4 assists.
    J Bayless had a very solid game Starting at PG with 18pts and 9assists.
    No? None of that happened? Damn.
    A guy can dream can't he?! haha

Would have been playing Cleveland Tomorrow Night and Minni on Saturday Night.

Could have started the season off 3-0 possibly.

This is a serious Bummer.

Silver lining?

Atleast they didn't lose.

Comment

as long as this lockout lasts, the raptors are tied for 1st place in the league... Bargnani is tied for the most rebounds per game in the league... demar is tied for most points per game... and as expected, amir leads the league in fouls per game

Comment

those are actually realistic stats.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Derozan came out of the gates strong for 27pts, 5 rebounds and 4 assists.
          J Bayless had a very solid game Starting at PG with 18pts and 9assists.
          No? None of that happened? Damn.
          A guy can dream can't he?! haha

Would have been playing Cleveland Tomorrow Night and Minni on Saturday Night.

Could have started the season off 3-0 possibly.

This is a serious Bummer.

You forgot some things...

After playing very well through 3 quarters, tallying 12 points 5 boards, 2 steals and a block, James Johnson was ejected early in the 4th for putting Andre Iguodala in a rear naked choke. Elton Brand tried to come to his teammates aid, but was thwarted when a surprising agile Linas Klieza, dressed sharply in a 3 piece suit and showing no signs of injury, leapt over the scrum and took Brand out with a spear like tackle.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post

After playing very well through 3 quarters, tallying 12 points 5 boards, 2 steals and a block, James Johnson was ejected early in the 4th for putting Andre Iguodala in a rear naked choke. Elton Brand tried to come to his teammates aid, but was thwarted when a surprising agile Linas Klieza, dressed sharply in a 3 piece suit and showing no signs of injury, leapt over the scrum and took Brand out with a spear like tackle.
            Lol funny...

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post

Oh ya, and Demar went 5-7 from Downtown, Equaling the number of 3's he hit all last season.

Comment

My thread about the Opponents we are missing games against, gets moved to 'Your Opinion of the NBA'? ... Lol .. Ok.

Even though my thread had NOTHING to do with my Opinion of the NBA ...

Thought it was a pretty good place to discuss the specific games and match ups we are missing out on ... but whatever.

Shouldn't 'Your Opinion of the NBA' be moved to 'Lets Talk NBA' ...
                Last edited by Joey; Fri Nov 4, 2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

No?

Comment

seems odd to me too...

i had high hopes for your Fantasy 2011-2012 Raptors thread too.

Comment

DeMar's season averages 2011 - 2012:

25 PPG
                      4 APG
                      5.5 RPG
                      1 BLK
                      38 3P%

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        seems odd to me too...

i had high hopes for your Fantasy 2011-2012 Raptors thread too.
                        Ya man! I thought it was a fun idea! Ah well.

Mods know best.

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        DeMar's season averages 2011 - 2012:

25 PPG
                        4 APG
                        5.5 RPG
                        1 BLK
                        38 3P%
                        I'd make another thread where bits like this could be discussed; but it would likely just get moved again.

Why? I have no idea. Hopefully they'll get back to me...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Ya man! I thought it was a fun idea! Ah well.

Mods know best.

I'd make another thread where bits like this could be discussed; but it would likely just get moved again.

Why? I have no idea. Hopefully they'll get back to me...
                          Joey,

I'm not sure who moved your thread as it was not me. However, if you have a problem I suggest you private message moderators/administrators instead of these public poutings.

Refer to the: PLEASE READ: Raptors Republic Forums Rules & Policies

* DO NOT argue with, comment on, complain about, criticize, or otherwise discuss staff decisions on rules issues in public in Raptors Republic forums. If you think a decision that directly affects you is incorrect, you may make an appeal in private via private message or email.

PM and let one of us know what you want done and I'm sure someone will a) do it, b) say no and tell you why, or c) do a little of option a and b.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Joey,

I'm not sure who moved your thread as it was not me. However, if you have a problem I suggest you private message moderators/administrators instead of these public poutings.

Refer to the: PLEASE READ: Raptors Republic Forums Rules & Policies

PM and let one of us know what you want done and I'm sure someone will a) do it, b) say no and tell you why, or c) do a little of option a and b.
                            Poutings? Lol ... Alright.

Sorry about that...

Thanks Matt.

Comment

Poutings, tantrums, whatever you would like to call it. We always respond to issues quickly, professionally and with the utmost respect. It is a shame that in general we don't always get that in return.

Your thread has been restored.

Comment

Working...
                              X