Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt pulls off a pretty Savvy trade for Harden. Gets the #1 & #2 Centers in the League (for someone that is riding alot higher than they will end up.) Nice haul Matty-boy. I think you'll enjoy having Gortat. He's served me well in Keeper.

Trade works under the CBA.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
      Clearly my draft strategy didn't work. I'm looking to blow up my team, if anyone's interested.
      Boom.

haha

Comment

• I think Matt wins the trade, but Harden might become a top 5 fantasy players, which would be nice for Tucas.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
          I think Matt wins the trade, but Harden might become a top 5 fantasy players, which would be nice for Tucas.
          Agreed. Matt definitely wins the trade. Some might argue that Gortat and Jefferson already are Top 5-10.

Comment

• Throw in a first round pick and it might be closer to equal. Again not going to vote against the trade, which we can't do anyway. It's allowed to win trades...

Comment

• I clearly lost the trade talent for talent, but I had wayy too many big men and needed some smaller players to balance my team and I probably have a more well rounded team compared to yesterday. I'm also looking to trade for a pg. only player I'm not willing to trade right now is rondo.

Comment

Throw in a first round pick and it might be closer to equal.
                The thing with the Draft Picks in this League is you can't trade for a pick, without giving one up in the same deal. Kind of pointless at this point in the season, as no one is truly a front-runner over anyone else.

Again not going to vote against the trade, which we can't do anyway. It's allowed to win trades...
                And ya, only Apollo and I can vote against trades; no reason whatsoever to vote against this one.
                Last edited by Joey; Mon Nov 12, 2012, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  I clearly lost the trade talent for talent, but I had wayy too many big men and needed some smaller players to balance my team and I probably have a more well rounded team compared to yesterday. I'm also looking to trade for a pg. only player I'm not willing to trade right now is rondo.
                  This is key.

The effect the trade has on 5 of 9 categories each week is what is important.

Hibbert has nowhere to go but up.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    The thing with the Draft Picks in this League is you can't trade for a pick, without giving one up in the same deal. Kind of pointless at this point in the season, as know one is truly a front-runner over anyone else.
                    If you trade a first round pick for a 15th round pick you're essentially getting a first round pick, as we won't have a 15th round. So, if I'm right, you can trade for picks as you don't have to trade your pick from the same round.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                      This is key.

The effect the trade has on 5 of 9 categories each week is what is important.

Hibbert has nowhere to go but up.
                      Spoken like a true entrepreneur. Always keep your business partner going away feeling they got a good deal

Comment

• Agreed. Also, considering this is a Dynasty League, one must weigh Youth and Potential over Immediacy, just as one would in the NBA.
                        Hibbert and Harden could be argued to have Age/Potential on their side in this deal.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                          Agreed. Also, considering this is a Dynasty League, one must weigh Youth and Potential just as one would in the NBA.
                          Hibbert and Harden could be argued to have Age/Potential on their side in this deal.
                          Jefferson is much younger than I always think; isn't he around like forever?

Comment

Spoken like a true entrepreneur. Always keep your business partner going away feeling they got a good deal
                            That would imply I am not speaking truthfully. I like the trade from both sides.

Comment

If you trade a first round pick for a 15th round pick you're essentially getting a first round pick, as we won't have a 15th round. So, if I'm right, you can trade for picks as you don't have to trade your pick from the same round.
                              ... Were the draft picks always set up for 15 Rounds? I remember earlier checking that and only having 2 Picks to trade. Interesting ... well this does free up some Pick-Tradability considering we'd be lucky to fill 2 rounds with Rookie Picks.

Comment

Jefferson is much younger than I always think; isn't he around like forever?
                                Haha Its true. Jefferson came out of High School though didn't he? So that explains a bit.. Hah

Hibberts actually only got 2 years on Jefferson.. but perhaps in 2 years, Hibbert > Jefferson. Never know I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X