Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Edit: Posting via iPhones is interesting to say the least LOL
    install the Opera browser. It's MUCH easier than using safari for this board. Plus it saves your passwords. If Safari can save passwords, i haven't figured out how yet.

Comment

• Safari does save my password and I will try Opera. I am also going to try Firefox after I sync it with my PC Firefox bookmarks. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Safari does save my password and I will try Opera. I am also going to try Firefox after I sync it with my PC Firefox bookmarks. Thanks for the tip.
        firefox sync is pretty cool... until you let somebody play around with your phone and they see what kind of depraved things you look at on the internet at home

Comment

• Let's try and revice this... was a big hit then I guess people got lazy of thinking... hahah

Name for me the Player, Rookie and Coach who all received 'Best of..' awards in the same week. (The only team in HISTORY to accomplish said feat.)

Comment

• RikkJames wrote: View Post
            Vincenzo Esposito
            I could be wrong, but isn't Esposito also the first Raptor ever? I thought he was signed before the expansion draft where they got BJ Armstrong.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Let's try and revice this... was a big hit then I guess people got lazy of thinking... hahah

Name for me the Player, Rookie and Coach who all received 'Best of..' awards in the same week. (The only team in HISTORY to accomplish said feat.)
              Vince Carter, Chris Bosh, Lenny Wilkens?

Comment

• Aris wrote: View Post
                Vince Carter, Chris Bosh, Lenny Wilkens?
                Solid guess. But nope. haha

Not sure Wilkens actually coached Bosh. I was a big fan of him back in the day though.

Comment

• Lenny never coached Bosh.

Question: Who was the smallest Raptor in franchise history?

Comment

Lenny never coached Bosh.
                    No I didn't think so. He would have been a couple years before we got him.

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Question: Who was the smallest Raptor in franchise history?
                    Muggsy!! You ever see that guy dunk? Its hilarious! I liked him. Was a solid Vet.

Comment

• don't see any rings for carter or bosh

Comment

• Question: Who is the heaviest player to ever play for the Raptors?

Comment

Question: Who is the heaviest player to ever play for the Raptors?
                          it HAD to be oliver miller.

Comment

• Definitely. Only because he was capable of eating any other possible contenders.

Comment

Working...
                            X