No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors @ Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice pass DD. JL3 brought us back. Now i say take him out.

Comment

• Anderson just stop if you are setting up a 3 give it to Lucas! say what you want about JL3 he never takes shots he isnt confident about.

Comment

• Where is JV? Gone cause of poor D on Henson or what? I think the Raps need his hustle and heart to maintain the lead.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
          Where is JV? Gone cause of poor D on Henson or what? I think the Raps need his hustle and heart to maintain the lead.
          I didn't see much poor defense. just some made contested shots. Casey at his best

Comment

• If Dunleavy is ever up for grabs I want that guy in Raps uniform. High IQ player

Comment

• Planning to be at the games vs Golden State & in LA. I want the games to mean something.
              Gawd. AA almost gave me a heart attack

Comment

• stupid fucking shot by Anderson.. I don't care if it went in.. the guy is stupid as hell

Comment

• Anderson.. thank you. Puts up some bad shots but I rather him take them than anyone else

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                    Anderson.. thank you. Puts up some bad shots but I rather him take them than anyone else
                    Id rather Lucas or Gay take them cause they have been to higher levels to take these big shots, Anderson is just chucking like hes MJ back in 96 but that was a good make, though ill advised..

Comment

• D-league Kobe... sometimes he is D-league... sometimes he is Kobe!
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Anderson just stop if you are setting up a 3 give it to Lucas! say what you want about JL3 he never takes shots he isnt confident about.
                        I'll give you that. We just have to many people that score the exact same way. He's not good defensively & doesn't get to the line. That's what we need right now

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          stupid fucking shot by Anderson.. I don't care if it went in.. the guy is stupid as hell
                          Hey, he has a good name in the league calm down ... He is a FA in the summer and will hopefully be gone... If not at least he is a asset

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                            D-league Kobe... sometimes he is D-league... sometimes he is Kobe!
                            Very good explanation of Anderson!

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Id rather Lucas or Gay take them cause they have been to higher levels to take these big shots, Anderson is just chucking like hes MJ back in 96 but that was a good make, though ill advised..
                              Lucas is on the bench and Gay is out lol

Comment

• omg the guy is ridiculous.. the ball is in the air 2 secs after he gets it no matter what!

Comment

Working...
                                X