Toronto Raptors VS Boston Celtics: Friday March 28th 2014 7:00 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superjudge wrote: View Post
    I couldnt care less about this "clinch" thing.... it was inevitable 2 months ago.

i DO care about the team 2 games behind Toronto, and losing yet another winnable game would really suck.

I fucking hate Brooklyn.
    I hate Boston too..... a win tonight satisfies two area's of concern hahahaha
    Lucky for us Brooklyn has played 3 straight OT game and are currently on a 2 game losing streak a win here and another Brooklyn lose would almost guarantee us a TOP 4 seed. But the other problem is Chicago and they're refusal to lose to anyone
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

they will win with 99 points and free pizza pizza coupons will rain down from the rafters, the raps fans will fight to the death for them.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Lucky for us Brooklyn has played 3 straight OT game and are currently on a 2 game losing streak a win here and another Brooklyn lose would almost guarantee us a TOP 4 seed. But the other problem is Chicago and they're refusal to lose to anyone
        Chicago has home and home coming up with Boston.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
          Chicago has home and home coming up with Boston.
          Ouch. Really want the 3rd seed but it will be tough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Status 2pat

Does anyone know the injury status of 2pat? I heard he was cleared for contact --could he be in lineup tonight?

Comment

A lot of people on twitter are saying he is gonna play tonight vs Boston but I haven't seen evidence to support the statement

Comment

If Jonas Valanciunas tried to steal a base in baseball Im sure this would happen LMAO!!!

Comment

Yup he's supposed to be in the lineup today. I don't think he's going to play lots of minutes though
                  Nevermind what haters say,
                  ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

You can check the game notes when they come out
                    Nevermind what haters say,
                    ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

Comment

Yea he's a no for tonight

Comment

Damn ... but at least we know roughly when he'll be back

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post

Damn ... but at least we know roughly when he'll be back
                            I'd rather if he comes back just to wait till monday, we need him more vs miami.

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                              Ouch. Really want the 3rd seed but it will be tough

If you look at the Bulls remaining games. I think it's very realistic that they go 11-0. It's that easy. Toughest team they have to play left is the Bobcats.

I've pretty much accepted that the Bulls will finish 3rd. I think the Raptors will finish 4th or 5th and play the Brooklyn Nets in the playoffs. Very important to finish ahead of the Nets and get homecourt advantage.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                If you look at the Bulls remaining games. I think it's very realistic that they go 11-0. It's that easy. Toughest team they have to play left is the Bobcats.

I've pretty much accepted that the Bulls will finish 3rd. I think the Raptors will finish 4th or 5th and play the Brooklyn Nets in the playoffs. Very important to finish ahead of the Nets and get homecourt advantage.
                                Well they also play Portland, Atlanta, Minnesota, and Washington, none of which are easy games.

Comment

Working...
                                X