Fire Leo Rautins Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Leo Rautins Petition

I know I'm not the only one here that thinks this, but Leo has got to go....ASAP. This guy is so dam boring, I actually hate watching the games on sports net because of him. He literally, and I mean this, puts me to sleep regardless of the time, day, score or pace of the game. Even Matt Devlin is effected by the bore that is Leo. When Matt is on with Jack the commentary is lively, and fun to watch and listen to. They play so well off each other and have this great chemistry. With Leo beside Matt he turns into this dull, boring, standard run of the mill play-by-play announcer, and I'm not saying Matt a bore when he's on with Leo, he's just a different, less exciting, more ho-hum kinda guy. So I'm triad of this ****, its time to get Leo replaced with someone, anyone, even Jones is a huge upgrade over Leo and his boring ass analysis.....

SOoooooooo sign the petition and maybe, just maybe someone somewhere important will see that Leo "Imma Bore You Do Death" Rautins needs to go so we can Free MattyD

https://www.change.org/petitions/leo...lace-him#share

wow

Comment

Could we start a petition to stop frivolous petitions?

Comment

Yes, yes you can..... http://www.change.org/en-CA/petition

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Could we start a petition to stop frivolous petitions?
          But they work so well.

Comment

Leo just has no energy at all and that's making Matty D sound like a little bitch as well
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

If you were attending the game live, you wouldn't hear any commentary except the newbie puckhead beside you asking how it's possible to have goaltending without a goalie.

Comment

Am I the only one that doesn't care who the commentators are? My only complaint is how biased they are towards the raps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                  Am I the only one that doesn't care who the commentators are? My only complaint is how biased they are towards the raps

me too. I don't give a shit about our commentators at all.

Comment

Leo does actually make good points sometimes, but he is a bore in general.

Seems kind of unethical to chase a guy away from his job though..
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

idiotic petition.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                        idiotic petition.
                        +1
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Not really cool petitioning to put someone out of a job.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post

All local commentators are biased. The Raps team is actually not nearly as bad as many others.

Comment

I hate Leo Rautins as a commentator, but I fear who they'd get to replace him if they fired him. I prefer Jack a bit, but for 82 games? And who the hell else would wanna take the job? Might be cool with it if they could somehow convince Charles Oakley to take the job.

Comment

Working...
                              X