No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors @ Suns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway good game so far but it's just not that exciting considering its against the shitty suns and there's no more realistic playoff chatter.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      You're quite obviously talking about just bargs. You've made it clear you don't like derozan or gay.
      Actually no im not for your information. I like every one on the team.

Comment

T.Dot wrote: View Post
        Don't be stupid. He can put ALL the starters in to see if they can continue what the bench can did. If not pull them
        Wtf is the point of that? When has it ever been a good idea to pull a fresh rotation off when they're going hot? Don't you want your starters to have as much reserve energy as possible to close out the game?

And the starters really weren't doing that well. They were making it offensively but defensively they were pitiful. Much I saw landed on derozan on that front.

Comment

Wtf is the point of that? When has it ever been a good idea to pull a fresh rotation off when they're going hot? Don't you want your starters to have as much reserve energy as possible to close out the game?
          +1
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Suns commentators are going off on Lowry lol! "he laid a goose Egg what a softy" lmao! maybe they should read the boxscores... he only took 1 shot and played like 9 minutes 1reb 4ast what morons

Comment

its nice that a shitty team can make us look good once in a while

Comment

T.Dot wrote: View Post
                Actually no im not for your information. I like every one on the team.
                Face it. The team is up by 14, the current rotation is doing well on offense and defense and you're actually complaining? The only reason you're upset is because Bargs isn't on. So quite clearly you do NOT like anyone else on the team except him.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  its nice that a shitty team can make us look good once in a while
                  Haha yep pretty much.

Comment

How PHX has won 21 games is beyond me, based on what I'm seeing tonight. Especially playing in the West...

Comment

The starters are making sure JV gets his touches tonight - good to see...

Comment

Face it. The team is up by 14, the current rotation is doing well on offense and defense and you're actually complaining? The only reason you're upset is because Bargs isn't on. So quite clearly you do NOT like anyone else on the team except him.
                        You're crazy that is a dumbass assumption. I like everyone on the team just because I defend AB all of a sudden I don't like anyone on the team? Bullshit

Comment

PicknRoll wrote: View Post
                          The starters are making sure JV gets his touches tonight - good to see...
                          They're up by so much against a shitty team....if not now, when?? Seriously though, Casey doesn't have to always forcefeed the rooks minutes/shots, but there are definitely times when it's fully worth it.

Comment

PicknRoll wrote: View Post
                            How PHX has won 21 games is beyond me, based on what I'm seeing tonight. Especially playing in the West...
                            Seriously. If raps lose this one I will go drink pee.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              They're up by so much against a shitty team....if not now, when?? Seriously though, Casey doesn't have to always forcefeed the rooks minutes/shots, but there are definitely times when it's fully worth it.
                              With zero playoff implications for anyone, tonight's the night.

Comment

"That bucket cuts it down to a 16-point lead" never thought I'd hear those words from Devlin.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X