Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mapko wrote: View Post
    Get your priorities in line boys.
    Give kids a hug & a kiss. The draft is just about a stupid f....g game (admittedly, one we like).
    Priorities are in line asshole. You think I let my kids cry or flip on them?

Doesn't mean one cannot be frustrated with the timing of events given the Raptors are my passion and rarely my wife and I go out separately leaving me on my own.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Thu Jun 28, 2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• draft will be saved in my mind if quincy miller is picked

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Anyone else find American patriotism extremely annoying?
        Yes. Don't even get me started on the fact that a fifth of them can't find their country on a map.

Comment

• I sorta wanted Jae Crowder.

Comment

• no tyshawn taylor love? taylor and lamb are our last 2 chances to grab a kentucky champion

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Priorities are in line asshole. You think I let my kids cry or flip on them?

Doesn't mean one cannot be frustrated with the timing of events given the Raptors are my passion and rarely my wife and I go out separately leaving me on my own.

haha

so comments about kids are off limit on the forum. seems like a nice rule

Comment

• I'm liking the Raps chances at Miller, assuming BC is a fan of his...

Comment

• Kings will be picking for Pacers at 36. Not sure what for yet.

Comment

• Important pick here.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                      I sorta wanted Jae Crowder.
                      Amen, brother. Ideal SF for us alongside Bargnani--makes up for the nonexistent rebounding, while Bargs makes up for the fact that Crowder isn't a big time "skill" guy (notwithstanding that, as Red Auerbach liked to say, hustle is a skill).

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                        Get your priorities in line boys.
                        Give kids a hug & a kiss. The draft is just about a stupid f....g game (admittedly, one we like).
                        Screw dude. I certainly don't need lessons on being a dad. Simply commiserating with someone else with an unfortunate confluence of circumstances.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                          haha

so comments about kids are off limit on the forum. seems like a nice rule
                          It is a touchy subject, yes. If you are a dad you might relate.

The Raps are my passion. My kids are my life.

Comment

• So... Miller time?

Comment

• If BC doesn't take Miller...

Comment

• Agree with whoever said this draft will be saved if we draft Quincy Miller. Get it right BC!

Comment

Working...
                                X