Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build This Team like the Celtics

1) Toronto trade Calderon + Davis + 8th pick for A.Igoudala + 15th pick
    2) Toronto trade Andrea Bargnani + DeRozan for T.Evans + pick (Top 5 - Andre Drummond)
    3) Toronto trade Kleiza + Leandro Barbosa TPE for DeJuan Blair + Corey Joseph
    4) Toronto signs K.Lowry for the PG position and J.Terry for the vet SG

Lowry/Bayless/C.Joseph
    T.Evans/J.Terry/A.Rivers (15th pick)
    Igoudala/JJ Johnson/2nd round pick (Draymond Green)
    A.Drummond/Amir/2nd round pick (late pick Quincy Acy)
    Valanciunas/D.Blair/J.Magloire

We have the big three in Evans-Igoudala-Drummond and possibly Valanciunas, depends on who develops first, my bet is on Drummond (mix between L.Aldridge and A.Stoudamire). T.Evans is a slasher and he would thrive better as a Raptors. The reason why we have T.Evans instead of DeRozan is Evans is a better shooter and can knock down the 3s while we have a veteran explosive SF in Igoudala. I believe Evans-Igoudala-Drummond will be better than Allen-Pierce-Garnett in 2 years time beside we have Lowry (a much better scorer than Rondo. On top of that, we have a pretty solid bench without giving up our 2013 pick.

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    1) Toronto trade Calderon + Davis + 8th pick for A.Igoudala + 15th pick
    2) Toronto trade Andrea Bargnani + DeRozan for T.Evans + pick (Top 5 - Andre Drummond)
    3) Toronto trade Kleiza + Leandro Barbosa TPE for DeJuan Blair + Corey Joseph
    4) Toronto signs K.Lowry for the PG position and J.Terry for the vet SG

Lowry/Bayless/C.Joseph
    T.Evans/J.Terry/A.Rivers (15th pick)
    Igoudala/JJ Johnson/2nd round pick (Draymond Green)
    A.Drummond/Amir/2nd round pick (late pick Quincy Acy)
    Valanciunas/D.Blair/J.Magloire

We have the big three in Evans-Igoudala-Drummond and possibly Valanciunas, depends on who develops first, my bet is on Drummond (mix between L.Aldridge and A.Stoudamire). T.Evans is a slasher and he would thrive better as a Raptors. The reason why we have T.Evans instead of DeRozan is Evans is a better shooter and can knock down the 3s while we have a veteran explosive SF in Igoudala. I believe Evans-Igoudala-Drummond will be better than Allen-Pierce-Garnett in 2 years time beside we have Lowry (a much better scorer than Rondo. On top of that, we have a pretty solid bench without giving up our 2013 pick.
    Where the hell does this come from? Wow, this is unbelievably realistic. OMG, like totally.......
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

there are very many things wrong with those trades, but I'll just point out one thing : Lowry isn't a free agent.

Comment

And the Celtics brought in 2 hall of famers. None of the guys that we'd acquire from the trades are even close to being hall of famers.

Comment

Not to mention drafting Rivers to be the 3rd string SG, behind Evans & Terry. Plus, I'm pretty sure Drummond is a C, not a PF.

Comment

The BIG 3 came together at around 32 years of age when each was already a bonafide hall of fame candidate.

I do not see how this scenario - and I love wild scenario - is comparable to Boston. in that lineup there is not even a proven BIG 1 - let alone 3!

Comment

Working...
            X