Do You Want Bosh Back Next Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM Williamson wrote: View Post
    I took that as a shot at Lebron, not Bosh. Lebron had an issue with another joint (the elbow) and then came up small against Boston. If he intended that jab for Bosh then it was poorly written, as Lebron's joint injury and subsequent coming up small was both more recent and a bigger deal.
    lebron didn't come up short against boston cleveland did.i thikn lebron is defnitely leaving cleveland.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I took that as a shot at Lebron, not Bosh. Lebron had an issue with another joint (the elbow) and then came up small against Boston. If he intended that jab for Bosh then it was poorly written, as Lebron's joint injury and subsequent coming up small was both more recent and a bigger deal.
      Ya, I took at as a shot at LeBron, too, for his game 4 debacle. Not that I completely agree with it, though.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

That had to be a shot against LJ. How dare anyone accuse Smith of belittling our superstar (and his). Bosh would have had to belittle his superson or someone equivalent for DS to diss him. Besides are we now into comparing the exploits of Kobe (and in the playoffs) to the man from Boshtown?

Comment

He's a Raptors writer and Bosh wasn't the same when he came back.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            He's a Raptors writer and Bosh wasn't the same when he came back.
            Have you read Doug Smith during the offseason? In today's column, 2 out of 7 paragraphs were Raptors related. In the column where he said that, it was 1 paragraph out of 10 that was Raptors related.

The comment is much more relevant to the Lebron situation than Bosh, and Doug Smith in no way limits himself to Raptors discussion.

Comment

Working...
            X