Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do The Raptors Get Better If Bosh Stays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black angus wrote: View Post
    Your 2011 Raptors

Starters
    Collison
    Turner
    Derozan
    Lee or AB7
    Gortat

Bench
    PG: Jack
    Wings: Weems/(1 of Outlaw/Miller/Korver)/Posey
    Bigs: Bass/ One of (Whiteside/E davis/ Monroe/Patterson/Udoh/Aldrich/Orton)/ Foster

you've done it - you have just assembled the worst raptors team ever
    dude i hope you didn't write that out yourself, you know there is a quote button tht saves you the work.

as for the trade, simple turkoglu/calderon to washington for gil

draft whoever you want then cause you are set at pg or you could possibly draft bradley and have gil play the 2.

might as well have bargnani play the 3 and johnson the 5 since bargnani seems to think he's an sf.

starters;

Johnson
    Bosh
    Bargnani
    Weems
    Arenas

... set team.

no, seriously though obviously barney would start c and sign a starting sg or sf with mle like outlaw or something i don't know.

as far as trading the pizza guy and calderod for gilbert arenas i'm serious about that. figure out the rest after.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

we got enough Europeans. we need a true black center and a point guard that slashes.

Comment

jynx167 wrote: View Post
        we got enough Europeans. we need a true black center and a point guard that slashes.
        Any colour preference for the slashing point guard?

Comment

jynx167 wrote: View Post
          Right. Because "black" and "European" are mutually exclusive...

Comment

As BC has said, last year and again this year, this group is a 50 win group. With turkey glue eating too much pizza, Triano losing his hair, Bosh's swan song saga, and accommodating all the new players 50 wins didn't happen.

Both bosh and Bargnani are number two options on a good team Bosh>Bargnani, so naturally you would want Bosh to stay. Bosh wants to win now, barring getting lebron it won't happen in T.O. So I would settle for developing Derozan and/or Weems as potential number one options for the future.

I'd draft Udoh, for his defensive presence but I don't he fall all the way to 13.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

Working...
            X