Post Season Players Interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    LOL, I agree. That was epic. While JV works with Hakeem, Hayes should go work with D Rose or Steve Nash so that he can master that running jump shot.
    LOL This totally wreaks of a Disney-Sports movie - 6'6" Center who decides to become a 6'6" Point Guard.

Cue training montage!

PS This video actually made me Laugh out loud.
    Last edited by Joey; Mon May 5, 2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      LOL This totally wreaks of a Disney-Sports movie - 6'6" Center who decides to become a 6'6" Point Guard.

Cue training montage!
      Half man Half Center : The Chuck Hayes Story
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Cue training montage!
        Our backup PG and backup C being the same height makes me uncomfortable lol
        @Boymusic66

Comment

Cue training montage!

He could easily get the skills to replace Bikes, then the video shows how he slowly passes Nando de Yolo, Greasy Vasquez, then the climax hits when Lowry goes down with an injury in game 7 of the 2017 NBA finals, he comes in and at the buzzer Durant is triple teamed so he kicks it to Hayes in the corner, who swishes a three for the win.

Magic.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            He could easily get the skills to replace Bikes, then the video shows how he slowly passes Nando de Yolo, Greasy Vasquez, then the climax hits when Lowry goes down with an injury in game 7 of the 2017 NBA finals, he comes in and at the buzzer Durant is triple teamed so he kicks it to Hayes in the corner, who swishes a three for the win.

Magic.
            No swish looks sweeter than "The Hayes":

Comment

I laugh so hard every time I see that.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I love how he runs back like "Yeah, I do that all the time in practice"
                OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                  I love how he runs back like "Yeah, I do that all the time in practice"
                  Probably does do it all the time in practice. If I hit half the shots in a game that I make when practicing I'd be in the D-League.

Comment

Haha wow, Ross really wears his heart on his sleeve.. I can imagine him kneeling in the locker room and begging Lowry to stay.

(This is no knock on him.. I'd do the same.)
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

Working...
                    X