Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sources ESPN: Jose Calderon wants trade (#68)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-locity wrote: View Post
    Bobcats just rescinded their QO to DJ Augustine, try and get him, then goodbye caldy!!!! Point guard situation solved!!!!
    He's already signed with Indy.

Comment

G-locity wrote: View Post
      Bobcats just rescinded their QO to DJ Augustine, try and get him, then goodbye caldy!!!! Point guard situation solved!!!!
      Charlotte has Kemba and Sessions and no need for Jose. Portland seems to me a possible landing spot. Sadly I don't think it would be for Batum, maybe Matthews
      Ball Don't Lie

Comment

I've had the feeling that Calderon would want to gtfo of Toronto, especially after the Lowry deal & the Nash pursuit prior. I'm just hoping his trade value won't drop significantly now that it is public he wants out.

I wouldn't want a TPE or a future 2nd round pick, but I have a feeling that is what is going to happen. As for Dallas, I don't see anyone in their roster I would like, not even Marion.

I was hoping Jose would be included in a deal that nets us Andre Iguodala. I'm not sure about that either.
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

knowledgep wrote: View Post
          The problem is that BC's been speaking to Dallas for the past week and I can't see anything on their roster that I would take back, maybe a Marion return?
          i could see that as a def. possibility..we all know BC's affection for him.. & im sure DC likes what he brings on D..+ he knows how to play DC's defensive system very well....not saying id like marion back but we could do alot worse..

Jose+JJ
          for
          marion & beaubios

would be interesting if VC's name has been mentioned in any of these talks LOL
          Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Jul 12, 2012, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
            Says here he'd "welcome a trade".
            http://blogs.thescore.com/raptorblog...elcomes-trade/

I didn't expect him to like the Lowry deal. The guy has put up with some shit lately. I just hope we get something with some relevance for him. Sick of these unused TPE's.
            does the irony ever strike you that LA used a TPE to be able to get Nash? More ironic I guess for New York (where that TPE originated)

Comment

Jose's a professional, I don't think he will cry his way out of town like Wince. I don't blame Jose either for welcoming a trade. The organization has made it very transparent kyle lowry is their point guard of the future.

I just hope and pray we get someone decent for Jose. I'd start looking at Memphis' Roster and start planting the seed.

Comment

QUOTE=phdmac;144413]Charlotte has Kemba and Sessions and no need for Jose. Portland seems to me a possible landing spot. Sadly I don't think it would be for Batum, maybe Matthews[/QUOTE]
                im not implying trade for him, he is an UFA so any team can just sign him right

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=8a9ge8x

Jose Calderon for Beno Udrich and Jon Brockman and 2013 second round pick.
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Lol, that awkward moment when you suggest a horrible trade that also includes a player not on that team (Brockman to HOU)
                    Ball Don't Lie

Comment

phdmac wrote: View Post
                      Lol, that awkward moment when you suggest a horrible trade that also includes a player not on that team (Brockman to HOU)
                      Damn trade machine LOL, I just thought of backup PG with one year contract. Why not.

Comment

BC has to make good on this deal. Calderon has been too valuable to this team for to long for him to get nothing but cash back in return. We're in great financial standing it's not like we need the money. It would greatly aid our plan to be a deep playoff club right now if he was able to package some other assets together with Jose to get a veteran, starting caliber SF. Make a hard push for guys like Igoudala, Granger, Gay, Batum, and even Deng if you must. If it doesn't work out the so be it. But for god sakes BC, don't settle for cash and useless second round picks. I'd like to make it clear that Igoudala is definitely my favorite choice at SF. Also, if HOU doesn't succeed in getting Howard then they'll have a bunch of picks, small assets, and cap space and they'll be in need of a PG and a PF now that Lowry, Dragic, and Scola are gone. They'll be our super-backup option.

Comment

but the point should be to get a useful piece back. Udrih is not that.
                          Ball Don't Lie

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                            Damn trade machine LOL, I just thought of backup PG with one year contract. Why not.
                            I like the Bucks as a trading partner though. Instead, we could go after Mbah a Moute.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=82h94px
                            Caldy/Acy + cash + 2nd rounder for Mbah a Moute/Udrih

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7a83bus

Jose for JJ Barea and Martell Webster

Comment

Why did we get rid if bayless with nothing in return again? Refresh my memory

Comment

Working...
                                X