No announcement yet.

Game #52: Atlanta Hawks 83 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've done a good job of keeping their bench quiet. Their bench is a BIG part of their success. I don't want to get too excited though just because this team is on a back to back but I'm glad we're blowing them out.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      Lets get this blow out going!!!!
      The bench got the lead up to 18. Still some legs there. Also, the shooting was over 40% with DeMar getting hot, but back down to 37% now. Doesn't matter, the defence has been solid.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        maybe we saved ourselves from demars chucker mentality when he hits a couple in a row and then thinks it gives him the green light to take a bunch of stupid shots which happens all the time... our lead increased with him out.
        By 2 pts....

And really, it is a weird choice. If Casey is worried about fouls and wants him for the end, he should've kept him benched longer. If he wants to keep trying to ride his hot streak, I don't understand why you don't originally at least keep him in for another sequence or two to see if he stays hot.

Now he's cold and can still easily get into foul trouble.

Comment

• finally jonas

Comment

• JV scored ahaha
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jonassss

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                By 2 pts....

And really, it is a weird choice. If Casey is worried about fouls and wants him for the end, he should've kept him benched longer. If he wants to keep trying to ride his hot streak, I don't understand why you don't originally at least keep him in for another sequence or two to see if he stays hot.

Now he's cold and can still easily get into foul trouble.
                you can start a quarter with 2 fouls left, you cant start a quarter with 1 left. Is he cold? or is he taking long contested shots? probably because he hit a couple in a row before.

Comment

• LOL, JV's reactions to fouls are as predictable as his pump fakes. Classic JV.

Comment

• Comment

• Bring Ross and Lowry back in

Comment

• Atlanta has really missed a lot of easy shots tonight.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Novak with the strip! Dude is working his ass off on D tonight.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote:
                            By 2 pts

It's still kinda weird. If you're super worried about fouls and having DeMar to close it out, you should have him on the bench longer, so you know he can finish the game. If you want to ride the hot hand, why don't you at least leave him in for another sequence or two (Raps would've been going on O after his 4th foul)? And now he seems to be cold and could still be in foul trouble early in the 4th.

Obviously this doesn't matter now, we're up 21 and things are going fine. I still just don't get Casey's coaching sometimes....
                            because if he got his 5th in the 3rd, you couldn't put him back in until 6 mins or so left in the 4th... in this situation he gets to start the 4th and no harm was done since we increased the lead so clearly it was the right move... if we were down by 5 when he got his 4th foul then u might have a case but as it stands if casey did what u wanted and demar got his 5th foul in the 3rd, we'd all be calling for his head

Comment

• Why is it so hard for Jack to understand why the greatest historical rivalry in sports is getting a prime time slot? Yeah Boston sucks but it's Celtics vs Lakers, it's pretty self explanatory from a scheduling point of view.

Comment

• If only DeMar would trade his long 2's for 3's he'd be James Harden 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X