Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: Toronto vs. Philadelphia November 20.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Toronto vs. Philadelphia November 20.

Discuss! And Kyle Lowry will be back in the rotation tonight! Minutes are being monitored though, and will not start.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

He's back!!!

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      He's back!!!
      Yessir! I'm excited, especially because he's back at home, AND, instead of John Lucas with the 2nd unit, Lowry will lead Ross, Kleiza, Ed and Amir.

Comment

This will be a game where, if we can contain shooters, and out-play Philly's 2nd unit, we'll be fine.

Comment

Beauty alley-oop from McGuire to DeRozan... then another nice dish to JV for another slam... Playing well so far.

Comment

I really wish McGuire did another alley oop there. Woulda been great.

Comment

And then there's bargnani.....

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                And then there's bargnani.....
                He actually has 3 rebound so far, kinda surprising

Comment

You can see right off the bat see the deference in Lowry playing D on Holiday than Jose. Got to love intensity. How I missed this dude!
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Man I love Jose when he plays off the ball. Such a smooth release.

Comment

Why the FUCK is Lucas in the game?

Comment

Casey must have no faith in Ross for him to go to a Lowry/Lucas backcourt.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

@BarnaniNews just followed me on twitter. I feel a BLOCK coming on.

Comment

Andrea is so lazy. He was walking and just strolling every single play on both ends. Goodness.

Right now, this team needs to go to Derozan more. There wasn't much consistency in play calling in the first.

Comment

WTF Lucas. Lucky Amir scored on that play.

Comment

Working...
                              X