• Show
Clear All

• I guess only time will tell.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• There is no hope no one will ever fill his shoes, not even close
      AKA Chief Rocka @ RaptorsHQ

Comment

• I wish we had 'an independent owner'. Mark Cuban 2.0 anyone??

Comment

• Independent owner who will do anything to win? Including moving the team to another city. I don't know

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Independent owner who will do anything to win? Including moving the team to another city. I don't know
              Honestly if the Raptors decline again to what they've been for most of the last 20 years, I'm probably done with them.

I love the Raptors but their history is much closer to that of the Clippers pre-Chris Paul than anything relevant.

It is too painful to put so much energy in to following an organization content to be profitable and mediocre at best.

#InMasaiWeTrust

#Bruno2016

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

I wonder if a part of that move includes a stake in ownership?

Anything less with be the final knife in my heart.

A lateral move is a slap in the face and only confirms all that was said to be not true (weather, etc.).

Comment

• I feel like MLSE paid these writers and media guys to talk about "weather issues" in order to take attention away from them. As to say "We're committed to winning, Tim just hated winter"

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Honestly if the Raptors decline again to what they've been for most of the last 20 years, I'm probably done with them.

I love the Raptors but their history is much closer to that of the Clippers pre-Chris Paul than anything relevant.

It is too painful to put so much energy in to following an organization content to be profitable and mediocre at best.

#InMasaiWeTrust

#Bruno2016
                    #Hope

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      I say we hire Charles Barkley just so he can micromanage the shit out of the broadcast team and replace Leo. I want to hear 23 turribles per broadcast. Basketball, hockey, AND soccer.
                      I agree with this whole heartedly.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• At this point I hope MLSE just doesn't fuck with the Raps and lets Masai run this shit like he owns it.
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          At this point I hope MLSE just doesn't fuck with the Raps and lets Masai run this shit like he owns it.
                          Best we can hope for.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I think Tim's culture shift will live on. Before him the lame duck teachers pension plan culture was in place but post-Tim the Rogers/Bell ownership group has the most to gain from winning.

Comment

• MLSE did go out of their way to get TL in the first place. I just don't see why they would go back to the way things were when the OTP owned MLSE. I think the #weTheNorth, the '16 ASG and the interest in the soccer club by spending big bucks on two players are probably all reasons why I could see MLSE continuing with that vision. Maybe I'm just being naive though.

I do hope that Masai would want to stick around after his contract ends. With Tim gone that may not be guaranteed.

It's going to be interesting to see who they go after next. Hopefully it's an executive with a sports background. One that enjoys basketball more than any other sport.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                MLSE did go out of their way to get TL in the first place. I just don't see why they would go back to the way things were when the OTP owned MLSE. I think the #weTheNorth, the '16 ASG and the interest in the soccer club by spending big bucks on two players are probably all reasons why I could see MLSE continuing with that vision. Maybe I'm just being naive though.

I do hope that Masai would want to stick around after his contract ends. With Tim gone that may not be guaranteed.

It's going to be interesting to see who they go after next. Hopefully it's an executive with a sports background. One that enjoys basketball more than any other sport.
                                I really nope not.

Comment

Working...
                                X