Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not saying that what I am suggesting is his top option. All of this goes back to the original article which doesn't even mention it as a possibility when Turk himself said that his attorneys were working on a buyout as a possible solution to not have to play for the Raptors anymore.

Turk has a new baby and his wife supposedly isn't too big on living in Toronto. Maybe she isn't too big on raising their child in North America?

It is not unusual at all for women to be very picky on where they want to raise their children even it means having less money. Not everyone or nearly everyone in the world is driven by money first considerations. I haven't been for years and I know that there are many more like me.

For me it has been about life style for years and that is why I gave up tens of thousands if not hundreds thousands of dollars by retiring early so that I could do some things that I wanted before I was too old to do them. Believe me, I haven't regretted it for one minute.

So all I am saying is that the article was remiss in leaving this out as a possibility not that I think it will happen but that it is a possibility as remote as you may think it is.

That, that that's all folks:
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Jun 7, 2010, 05:59 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
      For me it has been about life style for years and that is why I gave up tens of thousands if not hundreds thousands of dollars by retiring early so that I could do some things that I wanted before I was too old to do them. Believe me, I haven't regretted it for one minute.
      We'll have to agree to disagree on some good old Hedont but I will say this, doing what makes you happy is underrated in this day in age. More people should do it.

Comment

Working...
      X