No announcement yet.

Chicago Tribune: The Latest Regarding Bosh & The Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bosh doesn't care if noah comes back to us he probably thinks hes a top 5 player in the league plus chicago still has loads of money to spend on a center in free agency or if they want they can take bargnani cant break up that bosh bargnani combo right?

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
      Perspective: if Chicago signs Bosh and Wade, with Rose and Noah in the fold, that first round pick will be late 20s every year for the next 4-5 years.
      here are some players not drafted in the top 15 ? hmmm how many of these would be starters on the raps ??

draft pick player

20 j nelson
      17 granger
      30 david lee
      56 amir johnson
      57 gortat
      21 rondo
      47 millsap
      23 w. chandler
      26 aaron brooks
      48 m gasol
      25 batum
      26 george hill
      24 serge ibaka
      39 weems
      21 d collison
      Last edited by karim_nasir; Tue Jul 6, 2010, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        If Bosh chooses the Bulls and they stand firm on not trading Noah then I say yes. It will clog the PF slot but maybe they can get a third team on board who is interested in Gibson? If that were the case they could flip Gibson there, get something else back for him and still land the picks and the TPE. That's not bad for a S&T considering there is a thread in here with great support suggesting they should just let Bosh walk because people don't care anymore.
        If they are not trading Noah, nay! We can't afford to give Bosh his $30 million and create a dynasty for the Chicago Bulls..Big fat nay!

Comment

I think picks or of less value to us coming from chicago because if bosh were to go there we would probably be picking 30th each time lol
          ya dun noe

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            Nay.

Let the Bulls convince Bosh to pay $30M to play with their franchise.

At this point, I also don't want Bosh back with the Raps at full-max money.
            I agree.

Comment

"One issue with Bosh going to the Cavaliers is he currently would have to play center, a position he has said he would prefer avoiding."

True he has the luxury of choosing where he'll play and at what position. However! Considering the setup he'll have to play with in Chicago (a title contender within 1-2 years), isn't this a weak move? Weak Ru, weak.

This whole situation has gotten ridiculous. It looks pretty certain that Wade and Lebron are going to stay with their respective teams and now Bosh is the biggest name left on the table. He's getting exactly what he wants. All of the attention is turned to him and the arguably two best players in the league are trying to woo him into coming to play with them. The funniest thing about the whole situation is that Bosh has become too Hollywood to realize that his best chance to win is in Cleveland. He's holding out because he isn't "feeling" the city? What a moron.

I was a big Bosh fan and Bosh defender up until about four months ago. It absolutely hurts to see what he's doing. I feel betrayed by a guy who I thought was at the very least a player with a solid character. I think he's worst than Vince. Vince didn't try, that's true. But Bosh is doing much worst.
              At this point I don't care if Bosh leaves without the Raps getting anything. What's the point of taking on bad contracts/players, draft picks which in all probability won't turn out to be studs. I agree with what Buddha said. If Bosh is that greedy, BC should use it as leverage. If Bosh really wants it, he'll hold out. The Raptors should hold out for a deal with Houston. Brooks, Ariza and Scola who BC can flip to any team in the league or keep depending on how the roster shakes out and what's put in front of him.
              Last edited by sunndog; Tue Jul 6, 2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

karim_nasir wrote: View Post
                here are some players not drafted in the top 15 ? hmmm how many of these would be starters on the raps ??

draft pick player

20 j nelson
                17 granger
                30 david lee
                56 amir johnson
                57 gortat
                21 rondo
                47 millsap
                23 w. chandler
                26 aaron brooks
                48 m gasol
                25 batum
                26 george hill
                24 serge ibaka
                39 weems
                21 d collison
                Maybe for comparison sake, you could list the other players chosen so we can get an idea of how many players chosen out of the top 15 don't turn out well. There's probably not that many, are there?
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

No Noah, No Bosh plain and simple

Comment

Working...
                  X