Franchise or not yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    its funny that nobody seems to notice that LBJ has been just as terrible as CB4. hes averaging career lows.... Wade is Wade but since hes been hurt hes been horrible too.

wade has shown that he can be considered a "Franchise Player" CB4 & LBJ have only proved they can put up #s & still loose.
    there's an old saying that i just made up that goes "it doesnt matter how sick your rims are if you drive a k-car"

miami will figure something out... lebron and wade are definitiely top 5 talent.. they'll make the playoffs... they may even win a playoff game or two

but they still wont have a franchise player.. pat riley's greasy pomade is more of a franchise player than anyone on the team.

Comment

what is a pomade?

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        what is a pomade?
        that greasy shit that he puts in his hair to make it stay back and hide his bald spot

Comment

bargs isnt there yet, don't know if he will be, but how many floor spreading 20+ ppg centers are there in the nba?

Comment

_cp_ wrote: View Post
            bargs isnt there yet, don't know if he will be, but how many floor spreading 20+ ppg centers are there in the nba?
            Just because there aren't a lot, doesn't automatically mean it's a good thing. Especially when that player is lacking certain other necessary skills.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              that greasy shit that he puts in his hair to make it stay back and hide his bald spot
              Bosh is a pomade

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                Just because there aren't a lot, doesn't automatically mean it's a good thing. Especially when that player is lacking certain other necessary skills.
                its a different thing, something you have to game plan for. it opens up the key when you pull shot blockers away from the rim so your wings can penetrate and finish. it comes in handy to keep kg, dwight etc honest. its not conventional, doesn't mean it can't be productive

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                  Bosh is a pomade
                  too funny. Reminds me of Ben Stiller and Cameron Diaz in "There Something about Mary".
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

its a different thing, something you have to game plan for. it opens up the key when you pull shot blockers away from the rim so your wings can penetrate and finish. it comes in handy to keep kg, dwight etc honest. its not conventional, doesn't mean it can't be productive
                    I think it's great what he is able to do on offense. I don't have a problem with that. Never have. There's just more to winning basketball games than scoring.
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                      I think it's great what he is able to do on offense. I don't have a problem with that. Never have. There's just more to winning basketball games than scoring.
                      defense and rebounding win championships. bargs isnt great at them, but adequate enough, combined with his offense to merit keeping him around, i think anyway

Comment

defense and rebounding win championships. bargs isnt great at them, but adequate enough, combined with his offense to merit keeping him around, i think anyway
                        The second part of your comment is where we disagree. I simply haven't seen him being good enough at those things to make me want him to be a part of the future of the team.
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                        X