Bargs Ranked 18th Best Centre In The NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

johnp wrote: View Post
    Fact is we got Bargnani at half the price, and he offers slightly more on D and just as much offensively.
    Sorry? Bargnani is certainly not a better defender and is certainly not the scorer Bosh is. You can dislike Bosh, but don't discount his abilities.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Frankthetank wrote:
      *This post has been deleted*
      Well, first of all, I think I can honestly say that I am one of the few around here whose views are clouded very little by emotion. It's why pretty much all my arguments are backed up by facts and figures and not statements like "you'll eat your words" and "your emotional views sound pretty retarded". As for Bargnani, he's certainly an above average shotblocker (although a poor team defender), but only an above average man to man defender in certain, strict circumstances and definitely not consistently. I also never have once called Bargnani shit. Not once. SO please don't make stuff up to try and make your point.
      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Aug 29, 2010, 07:47 PM.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
        i love the team... i hate the GM... i hope they go 0-82 and get blown out by 50 everynite !!

just so BC gets fired and someone who didnt get thier job b/c daddy was the owner... gets hired... a john hammond type... (john hammond was assistant to joey D in Deetroit before taking the bucks GM job)

you know someone who doesnt trade delfino and ukic for sonny weems and amir johnson and then when amir puts up 6 pts and 5 rbds and sonny puts up 8 pts in 3 rbds... starts calling these guys amazing and the "young gunz" and if somehow it was all part of some master plan to acquire these guys...

a sleazy used car salesman technique...

dont have press conferences and sell everything like everything is so rozy... oooh demar and sonny get along off the court... oh wow BC you are the man for pulling that off...

dont draft a guy from europe who doesnt speak english and then tell him oh by the way while you're learning the new language and US style of ball, hey why dont we play you at a different position too ?? that might really work !! hoooray !!

those are the problems i have with BC... to tell you the truth, i am big fan of bargs, but i think you and some other people here make BS excuses for him. i hope bargs is an all-star one day...

but to do that, BC needs to get a veteran C (or PF) to show Andrea the ropes...kind of like what j.o. did... and if you are true fan of bargs like i am, you would know that bargs said J.O. really helped him develop and that was why barg's breakthrough year was the year j.o was here...

if bc really cared about Demar and Amir, he would sign some veterans but no he goes out and signs david anderson and linus kleiza
        vinniepaz I see why you hate Colangelo, but I see that different as well.While I hate the BS hype about the Young Gunz, and other crap they spew because it's unfounded and builds heads bigger than they should be, I also believe it is only marketing to get fans iun the seats and people watching. I also believe all his retoric about wanting Bosh to stay and offering him the max were a marketing ploy to try and get a good sign and trade. I like B.C. because he is willing to blow the team up more than some, works tirelessy, and has scored some big runs in his career, even though he's made some blunders. He should have traded Bosh two years ago.
        As for Bargs I have said for awhile now that you do not invest that much money into a kid with his talent that did not grow up playing in America without getting him a permanent big man coach like other teams have done for their stars or prodigies. B.C. leaves it up to Triano who I don't believe can do it, and Mitchell who was awful with young players.

Comment

Pizzaman wrote: View Post
          vinniepaz I see why you hate Colangelo, but I see that different as well.While I hate the BS hype about the Young Gunz, and other crap they spew because it's unfounded and builds heads bigger than they should be, I also believe it is only marketing to get fans iun the seats and people watching. I also believe all his retoric about wanting Bosh to stay and offering him the max were a marketing ploy to try and get a good sign and trade. I like B.C. because he is willing to blow the team up more than some, works tirelessy, and has scored some big runs in his career, even though he's made some blunders. He should have traded Bosh two years ago.
          As for Bargs I have said for awhile now that you do not invest that much money into a kid with his talent that did not grow up playing in America without getting him a permanent big man coach like other teams have done for their stars or prodigies. B.C. leaves it up to Triano who I don't believe can do it, and Mitchell who was awful with young players.
          exactly ! like is david anderson really going to help bargs get better ? i dont think so... theo ratliff would have been nice...

Comment

vinnie_paz wrote: View Post
            exactly ! like is david anderson really going to help bargs get better ? i dont think so... theo ratliff would have been nice...
            I agree,
            or instead of a playing center that can help how about a coach that can help him in practice and during games with feedback?

Comment

ok ive seen enough, if yao is 12th i dont need to read anymore
              No Dissrespect...
              With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.. You hear me BC?

Comment

Afro_Daddy wrote: View Post
                ok ive seen enough, if yao is 12th i dont need to read anymore
                The point is that next year he is ranked 12, because it will take him that long to recover. He's been out more than a year. I can understand placing him there, although I might place him a bit higher. He'll definitely struggle for a few months, though.
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                X