Chris Singleton's option declined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    Not with them trading Okafor. Who else would they move, who makes enough to match Gay and is worth having?
    I'm pretty sure it's doable. Something like Ariza's expiring and Otto Porter plus Shannon Brown for filler for Gay and one of our backup PG's. (Take your pick, they all suck).

And maybe a 2nd rounder or something.

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
      I'm pretty sure it's doable. Something like Ariza's expiring and Otto Porter plus Shannon Brown for filler for Gay and one of our backup PG's. (Take your pick, they all suck).

And maybe a 2nd rounder or something.
      $13m coming in will do it but it puts them in tax. Ariza and porter have to be included. That is all they have though. I'd rather keep Rudy. Charlotte, Cleveland, And Detroit would be on my preferred trading partner list before Washington.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        $13m coming in will do it but it puts them in tax. Ariza and porter have to be included. That is all they have though. I'd rather keep Rudy. Charlotte, Cleveland, And Detroit would be on my preferred trading partner list before Washington.
        Fair enough. I wouldn't be crazy about this trade either. But it basically all just hinges on what kind of a prospect you think Porter JR is. If he's a legitimate top 3 quality talent, then that's probably as good as you would get for Rudy. If you think he's a bust waiting to happen, then I agree: not worth it.

I haven't seen enough of him to be able to say one way or another.

Honestly, I would love to see Uriji somehow snag a 2014 lottery pick for Gay. I just have no idea how he would do it. Seems like the only teams likely to get desperate won't be in a position to give us that kind of pick.

(sorry for hijacking the thread)...

Comment

themasao wrote: View Post
          Honestly, I would love to see Uriji somehow snag a 2014 lottery pick for Gay. I just have no idea how he would do it. Seems like the only teams likely to get desperate won't be in a position to give us that kind of pick....
          Yeah, cant think of anyone who would do that in today's CBA. Hopefully this trade would move the Raptors' own pick into the lottery though. Im presuming this trade only happens if our record come December isnt too flattering in the first place...

Comment

Working...
          X