3) Hometown: Oakville, ON
    4) What are your ethnic roots? Scottish, Trinidadian, South African
    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Tracy McGrady
    6) Favorite Current Raptor: DeMar DeRozan
    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Kobe
    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? LeBron
    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Bosh's 3/4 court swish in 2007
    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Brett Lawrie
    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Suns
    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate probably.
    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Big Bang Theory
    15) Things that freak you out: Toe thumbs
    16) Music preference: Rock, classic rock, some rap
    17) Favourite album: The Long Road by Nickelback (say what you want)
    18) Beverage preference: Coke
    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Steve Carell (be a superhero and an idiot at the same time)20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Rachel McAdams
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Oakville represent!
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

1) Age: 36
        2) Born: Toronto, ON
        3) Hometown: Complicated.. i lived in 4 different continents before the age of 12
        4) What are your ethnic roots? Indian, African (Uganda), Spanish, and Filipino.... and apparently some chinese in there.. i dont believe it
        5) Favorite All time Raptor: Mop girl..... then Alvin
        6) Favorite Current Raptor: I have a feeling its going to be Fields once the season starts
        7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: KD
        8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? I wanna say the Heat... but really, it's Boston
        9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobe
        10) Favorite Raptors moment: The hilarity of red shirt day against the Nets backfiring when the Nets wore their alternate uniforms
        11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? BJ Penn
        12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? the Sonics
        13) What is your guilty pleasure? strippers
        14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
        15) Things that freak you out: bodies of water.... seriously, won't go near them
        16) Music preference: ska, punk, d&b, pre-93 hip hop
        17) Favourite album: "Low End Theory" by ATCQ
        18) Beverage preference: Beer
        19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? John Leguizamo
        20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? one of the Olsen twins.... those chicks are RICH

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
          Oakville represent!
          yeah haha
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

1) Age: 37
            2) Born: Grongingen, The Netherlands
            3) Hometown: Utrecht, The Netherlands
            4) What are your ethnic roots? Dutch
            5) Favorite All time Raptor: Raptormage for making the games available online from around 2002 (at a time I had no possibility to watch a lot of good nba games otherwise)
            6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose/Jonas (yes, I know)
            7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Tim Duncan/LeBron (he's just phenomenal)/many more
            8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? none
            9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? none
            10) Favorite Raptors moment: 2016 finals
            11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Gary Kasparov
            12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Detroit
            13) What is your guilty pleasure? Dancing on Toxic by Britney Spears
            14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Seinfeld/South Park
            15) Things that freak you out: The comment section on Raptorsrepublic main site/ Anti-Euro posts/ people who can't shut up
            16) Music preference: Metal, Dance and anything in between
            17) Favourite album: Grace by Jeff Buckley
            18) Beverage preference: Beer and milk
            19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? A less handsome version of Brad Pitt with a bit of a beerbelly
            20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Don't really know, maybe Dania Ramirez

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              1) Age: 37
              2) Born: Grongingen, The Netherlands
              3) Hometown: Utrecht, The Netherlands
              Utrecht, no kidding!!! I'd say if I'm still here through next season we should watch a game in a bar somewhere, but is there a single place in the Netherlands that broadcasts NBA ball??? I watched online games last year

Comment

1) Age: 19
                2) Born: Cairo, Egypt
                3) Hometown: Toronto, ON
                4) What are your ethnic roots? Egyptian/Chinese
                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Joseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                6) Favorite Current Raptor: Calderoooooooooooooooooon
                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Steve Nash, Rondoooooooooooooooooo
                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Lakers
                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Rasual Butler
                10) Favorite Raptors moment: (from watching videos) 2000 Slam Dunk Contest, Mo Pete Buzzer
                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Never watched Hockey that much, but Domi, Sundin, Belfour
                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Lakers when I was young (Kobe/Shaq era)
                13) What is your guilty pleasure? Video games
                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Avatar the Last Airbender
                15) Things that freak you out: Vaccinations and blood tests
                16) Music preference: Movie and video game soundtracks
                17) Favourite album: Inception OST
                18) Beverage preference: Litchi Bubble Tea
                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? No idea
                20) Assume you're still single (if you're currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Ellen Page, Emma Watson, Melanie Iglesias, Kate Upton (not in that order)

A lot of the Raptors answers have come from me being a relatively recent fan (2 years ago?)
                Last edited by theycallmeZZ; Thu Jul 26, 2012, 10:41 AM.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Utrecht, no kidding!!! I'd say if I'm still here through next season we should watch a game in a bar somewhere, but is there a single place in the Netherlands that broadcasts NBA ball??? I watched online games last year
                  Hey! But no, I've never ever come across a bar where they showed basketball in The Netherlands. I've always been condemned to watching games online. Through the years I've watched complete games with such a bad quality that I barely could tell where the ball was or who was on the floor, staring intensely at the screen just to see something (hmm).

Comment

1) Age: 34
                    2) Born: Just moved to Peterborough from Toronto, Man I'm depressed!!!!
                    3) Hometown: East York, Toronto, Through and through
                    4) What are your ethnic roots? Greek & Scottish
                    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Mo Pete
                    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose & AB
                    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Steve Nash
                    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Boston then Heat
                    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Bron Bron
                    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Mo Pete's tying three against the Wiz!!!
                    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Payton Manning
                    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? None
                    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Anything bad for me
                    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Night Court
                    15) Things that freak you out: Washingt the toilet. Thank God for an understanding wife
                    16) Music preference: rock
                    17) Favourite album: Bat out hell --- Meatloaf
                    18) Beverage preference: Strongbow
                    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Meatloaf (Coolest Fatguy in the world!!!!)
                    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Julia Stiles

New here (although lurked for a long ass time, so I thought I would say hi

Comment

Murphy1812 wrote: View Post
                      New here (although lurked for a long ass time, so I thought I would say hi
                      About time you said something.

Welcome aboard Murph!

Comment

1) Age: 29
                        2) Born: Listowel, ON
                        3) Hometown: Listowel, ON
                        4) What are your ethnic roots? Irish, Scottish, English, Austrian, but think of myself as Canadian
                        5) Favorite All time Raptor: Probably Alvin Williams, I loved is break ankle stop and through the legs the wrong way crossover.
                        6) Favorite Current Raptor: Hard to say, but I've argued the most on Amir's behalf, so I guess it's him? Unless I can say JV, because it's JV for sure!
                        7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Steve Nash
                        8) Which NBA team do you edit: dislike the most? C*ltics
                        9) Which NBA player to you edit dislike the most? VC although less so as time goes on...
                        10) Favorite Raptors moment: Beating the Knicks in the first round
                        11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? ALI, but probably has to do with my dad talking him up when I was a kid
                        12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bulls, Air Jordan!
                        13) What is your guilty pleasure? Playing Dominion online
                        14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Deadwood (HBO series about the wild west) edit :Arrested Development!
                        15) Things that freak you out: Mold, especially moldy bread
                        16) Music preference: Indie rock, electro-pop, hip hop, turntablists...
                        17) Favourite album: This is nearly impossible, but i'll go with Deathcab for Cutie's Transatlanticism
                        18) Beverage preference: non-alcoholic: Water, alcoholic: Gin (Bombay or Taquray 10)
                        19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? a young Nicolas Cage
                        20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Katie Holmes, a mom on the rebound? Even I can slam duck that sh*t. EDIT stealing from someone else my serious answer is Ellen Page
                        Last edited by ezz_bee; Wed Jul 25, 2012, 01:59 PM.
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

1) Age: 20
                          2) Born: Beijing, China
                          3) Hometown: Richmond Hill, ON
                          4) What are your ethnic roots? Chinese, Norwegian, Dutch
                          5) Favorite All time Raptor: JYD
                          6) Favorite Current Raptor: The Raptor
                          7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Ronny Turiaf, MWP
                          8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Wizards
                          9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Rip Hamilton
                          10) Favorite Raptors moment: Kobe's 81 points on us
                          11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Rafael Nadal
                          13) What is your guilty pleasure? Anime, manga
                          14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Firefly, Deadwood
                          15) Things that freak you out: Ghosts
                          16) Music preference: Hip-hop, pop
                          17) Favourite album: "Nellyville" by Nelly
                          18) Beverage preference: Pu'er tea
                          19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Ken Leung
                          20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Scarlett Johansson

Comment

1) Age: 22
                            2) Born: Collingwood, Ontario
                            3) Hometown: Stayner, Ontario
                            4) What are your ethnic roots? Dutch
                            5) Favorite All time Raptor: Chuck Swirsky .. Garbo
                            6) Favorite Current Raptor: Bargnani (I'll pay for this answer down the road)
                            7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Rondo!!
                            8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? New York
                            9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Carmello and Dwight
                            10) Favorite Raptors moment: Kind of cheating.. Vince dunking over the 7 footer at the olympics
                            11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ali
                            13) What is your guilty pleasure? Raptors Republic. My wife hates you guys..
                            14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Sportsnet, Hell's Kitchen or The Office
                            15) Things that freak you out: The Economy
                            16) Music preference: Dave Matthews, and other like minded gentlemen who master their instruments
                            17) Favourite album: Continuum - John Mayer
                            18) Beverage preference: D. Pep !
                            19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Ashton Kutcher
                            20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Beyonce. I would like it, and put a ring on it.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

+A Billion

Garth Marenghi wrote:
                              I'm one of the few Author's that's actually written more books than he's read.
                              The series isn't for everyone, but it's uniquely hilarious spoof on the TV Horror Series from the 80's... soo good! I'm going to re-watch/force my wife to watch it with me, tonight.
                              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

1) Age: 35
                                2) Born: Niagara Falls, ON
                                3) Hometown: Calgary, AB
                                4) What are your ethnic roots? English, Irish, German
                                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Mighty Mouse (prior to his falling out)
                                6) Favorite Current Raptor: Bargnani
                                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Durant (Michael Jordan, if talking all-time)
                                8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
                                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? LeBron
                                10) Favorite Raptors moment: Beating the NYK to get to the 2nd round (I sat in the 2nd row of a game in that series, behind Spike Lee and Michael Rappaport, such a great atmosphere back then)
                                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Joe Sakic
                                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bulls
                                13) What is your guilty pleasure? Video games (PS3 currently)
                                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Seinfeld, The Simpsons, 24
                                15) Things that freak you out: Spiders and Heat bandwagon jumpers
                                16) Music preference: Alt-rock
                                17) Favourite album: "10" by Pearl Jam
                                18) Beverage preference: Crown Royal & Coke
                                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Adam Sandler, with my luck, because my wife always tells me I'm not as funny as I think I am. Haha
                                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Ann Hathaway
                                Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Wed Jul 25, 2012, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X