Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else surprised by all the Anne Hathaway love?

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
      Ya, she irks me. I don't get it.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Ya, she irks me. I don't get it.
        If the question was, "Which actress from the latest installment of Batman would you date?" I would likely consider Anne Hathaway. Then I would skim through all of the extras in the background and settle on Maggie Gyllenhall's picture..

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
          If anything it's the Ellen Paige and some dude said Julia Stiles! Julia "busted grill" Stiles!
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Anne Hathaway is delicious, I'd definitely have her on my list.

Along with Kate Upton...
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

1) Age: 34 - 35 next month
              2) Born: Winnipeg, MB
              3) Hometown: Calgary, AB
              4) What are your ethnic roots? Filipino
              5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince Carter
              6) Favorite Current Raptor: T.B.D. (I like AB7 and DD but I'm looking for that player with that extra passion for the game)
              7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: none
              8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Heat
              9) Which NBA player do you hate the most? Everyone on the Miami Heat
              10) Favorite Raptors moment: 1995, Their Inaugural Year playing in Skydome of all places!
              11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Tiger Woods / Ricky Henderson (real athlete... haha)
              12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Chicago Bulls
              13) What is your guilty pleasure? Sour Soothers.
              14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Big Bang Theory, Two & a Half Men (Sheen)
              15) Things that freak you out: Nothing... I've seen it all.
              16) Music preference: Hip Hop & R&B, but open to all genre...
              17) Favourite album: No stand out favorite... But I'm old school...
              18) Beverage preference: With the ladies... Kung Fu Girl... with the boyz... Corona
              19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Ernie Reyes... SIDE KICK!!!
              20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Kate Beckinsale
              Last edited by RPT23; Wed Jul 25, 2012, 02:40 PM.
              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                +A Billion

The series isn't for everyone, but it's uniquely hilarious spoof on the TV Horror Series from the 80's... soo good! I'm going to re-watch/force my wife to watch it with me, tonight.
                ya... i can see how it might not be appealing.... but for me, it's the single funniest thing i've seen on TV

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                  5) Favorite All time Raptor: Probably Alvin Williams, I loved is break ankle stop and through the legs the wrong way crossover.
                  +1

Comment

1) Age: 16
                    2) Born: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
                    3) Hometown: Nice, France.
                    4) What are your ethnic roots? Malaysian, Chinese, Italian, French, Maltese.
                    5) Favorite All time Raptor: Garbajosa
                    6) Favorite Current Raptor: Andrea Bargnani
                    7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Ray Allen
                    8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Knicks
                    9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Dwyane Wade
                    10) Favorite Raptors moment: Dwane Casey's hiring.
                    11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Alessandro Del Piero
                    12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? N/A
                    13) What is your guilty pleasure? Reading and writing, and spending way too much of my time doing it.
                    14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Dowton Abbey, Suits, Sherlock, How I Met Your Mother, FRIENDS.
                    15) Things that freak you out: Flying cockroaches.
                    16) Music preference: Metal, Acoustic and Indie.
                    17) Favourite album: Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
                    18) Beverage preference: Beer and Ice Water (honestly, fucking love ice water)
                    19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Jackie Chan! :P
                    20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Jessica Alba

Comment

1) Age: 21
                      2) Born: Toronto, ON
                      3) Hometown: Toronto, ON
                      4) What are your ethnic roots? Kenyan, Ethiopian, Somalian, Italian .
                      5) Favourite All time Raptor: Damon Stoudamire
                      6) Favourite Current Raptor: Fields
                      7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Kevin Durant, Serge Ibaka, Deron Williams
                      9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Wade, or Bosh they are tied.
                      10) Favourite Raptors moment: When MJ's Bulls and his 72 win team lost to the Raptors in their first year.
                      11) Outside of basketball, who is your favourite athlete, past or present? Tiger Woods (pre fuck up). Colby Rasmus currently.
                      12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bulls
                      13) What is your guilty pleasure? Wendy's Chilli
                      14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Workaholics
                      15) Things that freak you out: Pregnant stomachs, but I'll get used to it I'm sure.
                      16) Music preference: 90's R&B and Hip Hop, to current Rap, Alternative, Jazz, Blues etc most relaxing music.
                      17) Favourite album: Jay-Z's "Reasonable Doubt", Or Nas' "Illmatic" can't really choose.
                      18) Beverage preference: OJ
                      19)If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Denzel of course, pssht, maybe Dave Chappelle lol.
                      20)Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Kim Kardashian, its all about DAT ASS, or that Hurdler chick Michelle Jenneke.
                      Last edited by e2thed; Tue Dec 18, 2012, 07:26 AM.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        Hey! But no, I've never ever come across a bar where they showed basketball in The Netherlands. I've always been condemned to watching games online. Through the years I've watched complete games with such a bad quality that I barely could tell where the ball was or who was on the floor, staring intensely at the screen just to see something (hmm).
                        Yeah, I figured. Seems to be a pretty unpopular sport here. I had similar problems in Montreal because it overlaps with the NHL season. Only bars with lots of tvs, and even then only when there wasn't a Habs hockey game. Did a lot of that squinting at a lagging, fuzzy image...I feel your pain.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                          5) Favorite All time Raptor: Raptormage for making the games available online from around 2002 (at a time I had no possibility to watch a lot of good nba games otherwise)
                          We really do owe him much.
                          [B]1) Age: 24
                          2) Born: Sofia, Bulgaria
                          3) Hometown: Sofia
                          4) What are your ethnic roots? Bulgarian
                          5) Favorite All time Raptor: Vince and Anthony Parker
                          6) Favorite Current Raptor: Amir Johnson
                          7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Monta Ellis
                          8) Which NBA team do you edit: dislike the most? Heat
                          9) Which NBA player to you edit dislike the most?
                          10) Favorite Raptors moment: It is yet to come
                          11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Basketball is the game !
                          12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bucks
                          13) What is your guilty pleasure?
                          14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Walking Dead , Misfits
                          15) Things that freak you out: Health problems
                          16) Music preference: I listen all kinds of music
                          17) Favourite album: Tech N9ne - every album
                          18) Beverage preference: just juice
                          19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Keanu Reeves or Omar Epps
                          20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Candace Parker or Jessica Beal. Why not both ?
                          Last edited by footarez; Wed Jul 25, 2012, 03:46 PM.

Comment

We really do owe him much.
                            1) Age: 37
                            2) Born: Montreal, QC
                            3) Hometown: Toronto
                            4) What are your ethnic roots? British, Finnish
                            5) Favorite All time Raptor: Oakley
                            6) Favorite Current Raptor: Lowry
                            7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Rondo
                            8) Which NBA team do you edit: dislike the most? Heat
                            9) Which NBA player to you edit dislike the most? Dwight
                            10) Favorite Raptors moment: Being at the ACC during any of the playoffs...just magic
                            11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Joe Carter
                            12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Detroit, loved the bad boys
                            13) What is your guilty pleasure? The Bachelor Pad
                            14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Breaking Bad, Mad Men , Misfits
                            15) Things that freak you out: need to quit smoking
                            16) Music preference: All of it, even country!
                            17) Favourite album: almost all albums by The Sea and Cake, GZA - Liquid Swords, D'angelo - Voodoo, National - Alligator
                            18) Beverage preference: Beers and single malts
                            19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? a 270 pound Liam Neeson (why not, right?)
                            20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? I liked whomever said Kate Upton, but I'm also going to say Kate Winslet...see what I did there. Trashy hot Kate, respectible but probably kinky Kate.

P.S. - I'm liking a lot of the music choices, Ceez has it going on!
                            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

1) Age: 20
                              2) Born: Richmond Hill, ON
                              3) Hometown: Richmond Hill, ON
                              4) What are your ethnic roots? Asian
                              5) Favorite All time Raptor: Sorry, but VC
                              6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose
                              7) Favorite Non Raptors Players:
                              9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? The Big 3
                              10) Favorite Raptors moment: The day Hedo was traded
                              11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Micheal Phelps
                              12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Raptors fan for Life!
                              13) What is your guilty pleasure? Actually enjoying studying...
                              14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Bones, Fringe, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, House
                              15) Things that freak you out: Spiders or any bugs in general
                              16) Music preference: Rock, R&B, Pop, Classical
                              17) Favourite album: I can't really choose one.
                              18) Beverage preference: Beer and any soft drink
                              19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Chris Farley "Fat guy in a little coat."
                              20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Jet Li and Zooey Deschanel

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                1) Age: 20
                                2) Born: Richmond Hill, ON
                                3) Hometown: Richmond Hill, ON
                                4) What are your ethnic roots? Asian
                                5) Favorite All time Raptor: Sorry, but VC
                                6) Favorite Current Raptor: Jose
                                7) Favorite Non Raptors Players:
                                9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? The Big 3
                                10) Favorite Raptors moment: The day Hedo was traded
                                11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Micheal Phelps
                                12) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Raptors fan for Life!
                                13) What is your guilty pleasure? Actually enjoying studying...
                                14) Favourite TV show (past or present): Bones, Fringe, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, House
                                15) Things that freak you out: Spiders or any bugs in general
                                16) Music preference: Rock, R&B, Pop, Classical
                                17) Favourite album: I can't really choose one.
                                18) Beverage preference: Beer and any soft drink
                                19) If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you? Chris Farley "Fat guy in a little coat."
                                20) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Jet Li and Zooey Deschanel
                                Jet Li? wait i thought u were a dude

Comment

Working...
                                X