Conflicting Feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    The good thing is with the state of the team right now (injuries, young/inexperienced players, lack of depth/talent) they can play balls out and still compete for a top 3 pick.
    It may be fortuitous, it may not. there's no denying this team needs everyone on the floor healthy to compete, and perhaps we could this year, perhaps with the same core next year if healthy.Even at full strength, our main guys are still developing into complete players. What I'd like to underline is this, don't we want to see our team succeed, gain confidence, generally improve ?

losing franchises constantly draft high in the lottery, it's not the holy grail so many fans who want to sound smart say it is. Periodically the draft changes a franchise, usually, it does not.

And in case you were wondering, no, I'm not Doug Smith.

Comment

jamesk wrote: View Post
      It may be fortuitous, it may not. there's no denying this team needs everyone on the floor healthy to compete, and perhaps we could this year, perhaps with the same core next year if healthy.Even at full strength, our main guys are still developing into complete players. What I'd like to underline is this, don't we want to see our team succeed, gain confidence, generally improve ?

losing franchises constantly draft high in the lottery, it's not the holy grail so many fans who want to sound smart say it is. Periodically the draft changes a franchise, usually, it does not.

And in case you were wondering, no, I'm not Doug Smith.
      I agree with you, no doubt.

Comment

bloodyhandedgod wrote: View Post
        @Matt52

Calderone should be considered a top 10 PG.
        1. Paul
        2. Rose
        3. Dwill
        4. Rondo
        5. Westbrook
        6. Nash
        7. Billups
        8. Parker
        9. Felton
        10. Bdiddy

For the sake of argument you also have to consider Curry/Ellis, Devin Harris, JKidd, Dre Miller first. Then Jose gets into the conversation with Nelson, Mo Williams, Aaron Brooks, JET types. Without even mentioning the new school guys like Jennings, Wall, Tyreke, Holiday etc.

I'm a big Jose fan and love what he brings to the table, but no way is he a top 10 pg in the NBA.
        LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X