Collison, Collison, Collison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collison, Collison, Collison

Just thinking maybe if I type his name enough he'll appear in Toronto like Beetlejuice or Candyman.

Chisholm said it best (as usual) but I just want to reiterate that Collison is exactly the kind of PG we need to shepherd the young gunz into the future. I haven't crunched any numbers because I am bad at that sort of thing. But lets say the Raps can keep their Bosh TPE by including Evans in the deal, would Collison, Peja and Posey for the TPE and Banks do it?

Do ya'll think NO would make this trade? Instant cap relief and two big contracts coming off the books.
    Do you think it is a good trade for TO? Short term baggage for a long-term PG.

I do.

Peja's expiring contract is a big chip for NO. Not sure they want to lose Collison just to clear cap space one year earlier. And I'm sure they can find a better offer if they decide they want to get rid of him.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

There's no way NO is ridding themselves of Collison since CP3 is stating that he's going to NY

Comment

I think the way to go at PG is Sessions

Comment

People have to get this obesssion out of their minds lol We are not getting a NO point gaurd. Unless a real source comes out and says "BC is working to get Collison" its just too unrealistic to happen....

Comment

Yeah... Collison is not realistic. I just needed to hear it from someone else.

Comment

themachine wrote: View Post
              I think the way to go at PG is Sessions
              Sessions is not better than Calderon, Jack or Barbossa.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Arenas

Not a big Arenas fan - but I would think Washington is looking to move him after drafting Wall (even though they say they want to move Arenas to SG). Would Washington be interested in moving Arenas for Toronto's TPE and other pieces?
                Last edited by black angus; Mon Jul 12, 2010, 04:02 PM.

Comment

I imagine they would probably love that. BC would get murdered though, and rightfully so.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Arenas would be sick, but I doubt there's anyway we could get him..

Comment

Arenas

Agreed - didn't realize his contract runs until 2013-2014

Comment

I really think BC should sign Livingston

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                          I imagine they would probably love that. BC would get murdered though, and rightfully so.
                          yeah you just get rid of one terrible contract and bring in another would be a disaster

Comment

IMO, if the Raptors are not able to get Collison, their future Young Gunz PG will come in the 2011 draft in the form of Kyrie Irving (Freshman for Duke). Check him out.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                              I really think BC should sign Livingston
                              Agreed.

Livingston would be perfect for an up-tempo system.
                              You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                              X