Create Raptors Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

p00ka wrote: View Post
    I think the current Claw is one of the coolest logos in all of sport.
    Me too. I also like the font from the original jerseys so I added that as well.

Do you guys like it though? I'm not sure what I would do with it. I wanna find a way to do up a mock jersey with that logo on the chest but it's hard to judge your own work. Can't tell if I like it or not or it's the right balance of colours.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

that logo with red pin stripes bam! new jersey
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        that logo with red pin stripes bam! new jersey
        Something along these lines? I would make the basketball more rigid and badass but that's too much work.

http://picpaste.com/Photo_on_2013-08...M-zQVHOv1P.jpg

I can't believe I spent my time today drawing and colouring like it's fuckin 3rd grade lol AHHHH!... God Damn-it.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
          Something along these lines? I would make the basketball more rigid and badass but that's too much work.

http://picpaste.com/Photo_on_2013-08...M-zQVHOv1P.jpg

I can't believe I spent my time today drawing and colouring like it's fuckin 3rd grade lol AHHHH!... God Damn-it.
          lol I would do the same if I knew how to draw, nothing better to do. But I like the jersey though, especially the font and the placement of the logo and jersey number. Like you said the actual basketball just needs to be more rigid and the word "Raptors" needs to be fixed a little since the first 3 letters are so far a part and the rest of the word is squished together. Definitely looks good overall.
          Last edited by Sam17; Sun Aug 11, 2013, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the feed-back man!

Now if only I knew how to do this shit digitally and what not I'd maybe submit it to whoever you're supposed to submit you entries too.

Comment

Aww Jesus Christ... how do I make that shit view-able?

Just click on this link if you want to see it -> http://picpaste.com/pics/Photo_on_20...1376162388.jpg
              I made something on photoshop very similar to your drawing.

A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Sick man! When did you do that? I would just make the word "Raptors" wrap around the basketball a bit more.

How much is photoshop anyways? Is that shit downloadable?

Comment

Get off the internet mom.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                    Lol fuck off

Comment

I'm a browse-around-and-check-shit-out type internet guy, definitely not a tech genius lol

Comment

Pretty Adobe CS5 Master Collection runs for about $3,000.

If you know where to look anything is downloadable. Literally. Lol

Letter N wrote: View Post
                        HAH
                        Last edited by Joey; Sun Aug 11, 2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Sick man! When did you do that? I would just make the word "Raptors" wrap around the basketball a bit more.

It's free if you illegally download it, but if you want to buy it it's $1,000.00

A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                            It's free if you illegally download it, but if you want to buy it it's $1,000.00

So awesome.

Comment

I'm a browse-around-and-check-shit-out type internet guy, definitely not a tech genius lol
                              http://pixlr.com/
                              This is the best of the browser versions I've ever found, but it pales in comparison to the real deal. You can always grab a cracked copy off a torrent site but it requires a bit of patience if you want a good, working downloaded copy.

Edit: Also if you're going to DL a cracked copy, just download Photoshop, the other things in the CS Suite would almost definitely be useless for you.
                              Last edited by Letter N; Sun Aug 11, 2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks man I'll give downloading it a shot

Comment

Working...
                                X