No announcement yet.

51!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought it was pretty interesting to see his 51 points from the perspective of the LA commentary team.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post

Thought it was pretty interesting to see his 51 points from the perspective of the LA commentary team.
      Terrence "BINGO" Ross! ahha they sounded so shocked (just like everyone else)
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
        Reporter after the game: "When was the last time you had a 50 point game?" ... lol what a moron
        Was it Rod Black??

Comment

I think it's safe to say that this guy deserves a starting spot on that team, and I would really like to see him and DeMar starting at the 2 and 3 spots long term.

Comment

I was thinking of staying away from the boards for a little time.....
            but boy T Ross is making me log in
            I held it in for almost 24 hours but holy shit I can't hold it in any more
            ..........Terrence BABY<3
            did we just witness greatness in the making?? or what

I was so jumpy, the way how Ross just took over the game<33333

Good things await Raptor fans were begging to see a new era where we can expect anyone to step up their game if someone falls down

we're on the rise guys can't wait to see our big three back in action
            Patience, It's all coming together.....
            Last edited by lilmamba_; Sun Jan 26, 2014, 07:30 PM.
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

The game was very entertaining. That 3rd quarter where Ross threw down the follow up jam -- then steal & alley oop -- was the highest I've felt watching a Raps game in quite sometime. Then he followed it up with the 3 at the end of the quarter. T Ross had the building in the palm of his hands; I haven't seen the ACC that loud since God knows when. Too bad he ran out of gas because he had 46 midway through the 4th quarter.
              “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

Is it fair to say that this guy is following in same path like Paul George? I'm not saying that he will ever be at his level, but their per 36 numbers are quite closer, but George being a little bit better in each category. Once again... No way he'll be like Paul George but I'm comparing their per 36 numbers.
                Terrence Ross:
                http://www.basketball-reference.com/...l?mobile=false
                Paul George:
                http://www.basketball-reference.com/...georgpa01.html

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

dont know if someone already posted it but......

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I think in terms of how they move on the court, the type of athleticism they have (skinny, fast, long), and their ability to defend makes them very similar players.

I don't know if Ross would ever reach George levels. Only time will tell that

Comment

Clearly he is a SUPER STAR in making in this league. What other player do you know that has scored 50+ point in this league and is not a SUPER STAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        I think in terms of how they move on the court, the type of athleticism they have (skinny, fast, long), and their ability to defend makes them very similar players. I don't know if Ross would ever reach George levels. Only time will tell that
                        Keyword "time". Let's enjoy watching him grow and get stronger, physically, and IQ wise. The building was unreal last night.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
                          Clearly he is a SUPER STAR in making in this league. What other player do you know that has scored 50+ point in this league and is not a SUPER STAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
                          Brandon jennings
                          Others too but too lazy to find out

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

T. Danza.

CAUSE HES THE BOSS

Comment

Terrence Boss is now his nickname...spread it
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

T Ross the BOSS

Sounds great.

Comment

Working...
                                X