No announcement yet.

Gay to debut for Raptors on Sunday [Post #727]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how the fuck am I supposed to study before the game now?!

Comment

• so far the price is good... IMO.

Comment

• Gay for ED/Calderon/2nd round pick is a huuuuuuuge steal for Toronto and Colangelo.

Ultimate case of waiting for a better deal. In the summer it was reported Calderon/ED/DD/1st(TR) if memory serves correct.

Comment

• It would be even sweeter if we can get Jose back with the MLE. Don't think it would happen but if it does its essentially Gay for Davis.. and who wouldn't do that deal?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
            Gay for ED/Calderon/2nd round pick is a huuuuuuuge steal for Toronto and Colangelo.

Ultimate case of waiting for a better deal. In the summer it was reported Calderon/ED/DD/1st(TR) if memory serves correct.
            Yup.. Doug Smith was saying Jose, Ed, and one of JV or Ross.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Gay for ED/Calderon/2nd round pick is a huuuuuuuge steal for Toronto and Colangelo.

SHHHH I hope Memphis isn't cruising these boards

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                How long do we have to wait to start #TradeDemar? He'd look so good in Jazz colors, in exchange for Millsap...
                Ilyasova I think.... seriously.

COlangelo inquired during FA. Numbers on his extension match up with Calderon's.

Milwaukee needs more wings and as they are stacked at PF/C and Monta could opt out this summer.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  It would be even sweeter if we can get Jose back with the MLE. Don't think it would happen but if it does its essentially Gay for Davis.. and who wouldn't do that deal?
                  Agreed. I would love to re-sign Calderon and would welcome him back with open arms! Davis & 2nd round pick for Gay... who would have believed it to be possible?!

Bargnani and DeRozan are the next to go...

Comment

• yeah seriously shut up in case someone sees this
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I am okay with this deal the way it is. Really am, it was the beyond Davis part the had me scared, 2nd round pick is fine.

Comment

• Who else would have rather had Demar traded instead of Ed?

Comment

• Who else wants a Haddadi jersey?

Comment

• Wallpaper for all the Gay fans!

Comment

• Guys, before you start planning to trade Demar (and before you realize it is more out of sad necessity because Gay will be untradeable until his last year), remember, the real, big, white, marinara covered elephant Bargs is stil in the room. This was always the biggest priority, and with Gay on the roster, I am extra worried about the post from Chad Ford about BC wanting to reunite his two top choices for the 2006 draft....who's ready for the no D, bad rebounding, outside shooting, never take a FT Raptors....:P Seriously though, if Ed is gone, BC needs to trade Bargs, whether to address the PF spot now or to be able to in the summer.

Comment

• this is what developing young assets is all about...they either break out and you keep them or you trade them
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X