MLSE needs to get it together and fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLSE needs to get it together and fast

I saw something on sports illustrated that said Lawrence Frank was getting an interview with some team, I don't remember which one, and it doesn't matter. I know there are people in this forum who like Frank and wanted him to be our coach. I'ts more than just Frank though, there are a ton of teams interviewing right now. If Triano's fate won't be decided until Colangelo's, then the team is at a stalemate. They won't even start looking at coaches until something is decided and by then the big names could be signed elsewhere. If MLSE doesn't get it together and make a decision soon then they're dumber than I thought.

wouldn't mind frank, but i think we need a coach who will hold guys accountable
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

i remember frank just sitting on the bench and never really getting upset at players

Comment

Bin Laden is dead, y'all!!!!! Woohooooo!!!!
        The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
        Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
        www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
        http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
        http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
          i'm watching Al-jazeera for the truth...can't believe fox or cnn

Comment

I don't know if I wanna celebrate for a human casualty, its not in my nature. One thing I found suspicious was that the CNN article about him didn't have anything to do factual evidence according to his death, just a biography of his life. They say he was killed in Pakistan but they say that only in the title. This can just be a ploy for Obama to gain more trust in the US, for more security for re-election. I do not support terrorism, but I'm not a gonna be fed information without evidence.
            NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Damn, At 6'6" I thought he may have had the tools to play point-forward.

Comment

Beaverboi wrote: View Post
                Damn, At 6'6" I thought he may have had the tools to play point-forward.
                lol, he'd probably pull out a ak47 half way through the game and just shoot the opposing team.

Comment

osama bin laden, world hide and seek champion 2001-2011
                  NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Wtf

What does osama bin laden have to do with MLSE needing to get it together again??

I dont think Laurence Frank would be at the top of my list for new coaches.

On a side note since we are a bit off topic. WTF is up with RR these days. Barely next to no

new/interesting threads up? Why is it that during the most important part of the season,

there is hardly any discussion about these playoff games?
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

My Bin Laden comment was a JOKE!!!! I woke up to it on every channel, so I was like wooptydoo about it. My opinions on the matter DON'T matter, so I'm not gonna get into it. My comment, again, was a joke.
                      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                        What does osama bin laden have to do with MLSE needing to get it together again??

On a side note since we are a bit off topic. WTF is up with RR these days. Barely next to no

new/interesting threads up? Why is it that during the most important part of the season,

there is hardly any discussion about these playoff games?
                        I think if the Raptors were in the playoffs, there would be a lot more activity around the forums, but since the lottery isn't until mid May, and the Draft not til June, there really isn't much Raptor related news to discuss right now - MLSE does have to get its SH*T together though, and aside from Devlin doing some of the TNT games, and Bosh still alive in the playoffs, there is next to nothing on Raptor related material during the playoffs right now.....give it a few weeks, when we have our draft position, or if/when MLSE announces something.....more forums will turn up then
                        Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

The gap between the end of the regular season and just before the lottery is when people take a little break. You'll typically see it happen again in late July to late August. Raptors fans don't take much time off.

One thing I'd like to add to this thread is that you won't see the coaching postion settled until the GM position is settled. Because of this you may seem some of those assitants hit the road if opportunity knocks. This sadens me because I have a lot of respect for Alex English and I'd like to see him stick around. I think PJ is locked up past this season. I guess worst case scenario is him taking over the head coach spot... Wait, no, the worst case is Jay getting extended. Sorry about that.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                            I don't know if I wanna celebrate for a human casualty, its not in my nature. One thing I found suspicious was that the CNN article about him didn't have anything to do factual evidence according to his death, just a biography of his life. They say he was killed in Pakistan but they say that only in the title. This can just be a ploy for Obama to gain more trust in the US, for more security for re-election. I do not support terrorism, but I'm not a gonna be fed information without evidence.
                            what really bothers me is the whole "buried at sea" thing... like, wait, what?!?! WHY?!!? how did they decide on doing that?? how did they get the body out to sea so quickly? why would they even bother?

Comment

What about Mo Cheeks?
                              Wasnt he good in Portland?

Comment

Working...
                              X