X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's make this playoff run.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ahg8ebv

Bargs for Sam Dalembert and Beno Udrih.

How does this help our playoff run at all? Isn't this more just a money-saving move?

Comment

i just posted something similar to it.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        How does this help our playoff run at all? Isn't this more just a money-saving move?
        Well it sure is more of a money-saving move but it also fills our needs. We need a backup poing guard that's for sure, and Dalembert would add depth to our frontcourt.

Dalembert/Valanciunas/Gray/Haddadi
        Johnson/Acy
        Gay/Fields/Pietrus
        DeRozan/Ross/Anderson
        Lowry/Udrih/Lucas

I know it doesn't help us that much at the 4 spot, but I guess you can play to centers together sometimes.
        Last edited by charlesnba23; Wed Feb 6, 2013, 06:24 PM.

Comment

sneaky fellow.. traded amir for davis and didn't even tell us

Comment

LOL I was getting used to put Ed on the starting five

Comment

I get this trade from a salary dumping and short-term fix (backup C & backup PG) perspective, but I can't help but think that a deal like this is undervaluing Bargnani. I know we're all jaded and ready for him to pack his bags, but I wouldn't be surprised if he still has more value around the league than most of us give him credit for. It's just a hunch...

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                I get this trade from a salary dumping and short-term fix (backup C & backup PG) perspective, but I can't help but think that a deal like this is undervaluing Bargnani. I know we're all jaded and ready for him to pack his bags, but I wouldn't be surprised if he still has more value around the league than most of us give him credit for. It's just a hunch...
                I could not agree more, but I do think that he should be moved no matter what before the deadline, and if this trade is all we can get, I would take it.

Leo should have to interview Dalembert every time.

Comment

Working...
                X