No announcement yet.

Raptors vs. Mavericks: Wednesday, November 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, Demar puts up a dumb shot. shocker.

Comment

• Just like the Brooklyn and Indiana games, the Raptors have been in the game for the whole time apart from a small stretch. For about 40 of the minutes it's been around a 8-12 point game. Of course, you gotta play 48 minutes sadly.

Comment

• and another terrible call to seal the deal.

EDIT: at least they had the decency to call a make up foul, but then they promptly missed a MASSIVE illegal screen.

THE REFEREES ARE A GOD DAMN FUCKING JOKE!
        Last edited by KHD; Thu Nov 8, 2012, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Can`t believe they have a shot at this...

Comment

• For all the negatives in this game, it's unbelievable the Raptors had a chance to win it down the stretch.

Comment

• That McGuire block was SO painfully clean. There was probably a giant hand print on the ball. I didn't even watch much of the game but in the like 15 minutes that I did, the refs managed to make me punch several holes in my wall.

Comment

• The more I watch this team the more I just want to trade everyone except Valanciunas, Ross, Derozan, and Lowry.

Comment

• Raptors will never win with Bargnani in the lineup. He's way too unreliable offensively. His D and rebounding is way below average too.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Not enough horses. Derozan played good. Amir was solid off the bench. Tough game for JV.

Bargs' line looks awesome but for every bucket the guy gets he gives one up on the defensive end.

They have to do something about Fields. It's four on five out there.

Comment

• ryanc123 wrote: View Post
                      The more I watch this team the more I just want to trade everyone except Valanciunas, Ross, Derozan, and Lowry.
                      Yeah, but no one else wants the other guys any more than you do.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Raptors will never win with Bargnani in the lineup. He's way too unreliable offensively. His D and rebounding is way below average too.
                        He had 9 boards tonight, so let`s not kill him for that here. His man and help-D were absolutely atrocious. Let`s roast him for that instead!

Comment

• if fields can hit 1 jump shot, just one. I'll be the happiest man ever

Comment

• Give the ball to DeMar!!!

yeah Bargnani had 9 boards but his D is crap.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              yeah Bargnani had 9 boards but his D is crap.
                              Plus, how many Dallas second chance points were a direct result of Andrea not boxing out and not hustling? 12? 14?

Comment

• What the hell was Casey thinking with minutes in the 2nd half????? We got within 8, then proceeded to play Lucas, McGuire, Anderson, Acy and Amir for 6 MINUTES. What happened? Back to a 13 point deficit that the starters had to try and inch back again.

Aaron Gray played the longest most painful 8 minutes I can recall in awhile. He single handedly KILLED a few possessions at the end of the first half. Where is Kleiza? This family problem has turned into over a week, hope he's OK, because our bench sure as hell isn't.

Casey really needs to stop giving minutes to every. player. on. the. bench. This isn't community league basketball. I really don't know a lot about Dominic McGuire, but I do know I don't want him playing 12 second half minutes.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X