Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim W. wrote: View Post
    I don't think he's immature, but he's certainly not mature for his age.
    why do u say that? i think he's more mature than most guys his age.

Comment

• because most guys his age don't have real jobs yet? or are still in school? living in their mom's basements?

sure, most 22 yr olds havent had to earn their wages yet.

but i'd say he's right around where he's supposed to be.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        why do u say that? i think he's more mature than most guys his age.
        It's been a while, but maybe you just hung around with a different crowd. Or maybe times have changed. The guy's 22 years old. I had travelled and worked abroad for a year by myself, was nearly done my university degree and was living with my future wife, by that age.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• I was probably in a bar in Amsterdam hanging out with people who were practising speaking backwards.

Comment

• Ahhhhh, to be 22 again. Most of it is a blackout so it would be nice to go through it again.

Comment

It's been a while, but maybe you just hung around with a different crowd. Or maybe times have changed. The guy's 22 years old. I had travelled and worked abroad for a year by myself, was nearly done my university degree and was living with my future wife, by that age.
              im 15 i wouldn't know but IMO he's pretty mature, and by mature i mean not like michael beasley or andray blatche.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                Ahhhhh, to be 22 again. Most of it is a blackout so it would be nice to go through it again.
                go through it all again blacked out? lol that's what would happen to me most likely.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  im 15 i wouldn't know but IMO he's pretty mature, and by mature i mean not like michael beasley or andray blatche.
                  My 9 year old daughter is mature compared to those guys.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

My 9 year old daughter is mature compared to those guys.
                    Nice one. But I think you got on the guy pretty hard. I think he meant that at least he takes the game very seriously(or makes an impression of that) and he really is more mature compared to 80%(just a number - no research ) of the 22 year olds in the NBA.

Comment

• footarez wrote: View Post
                      Nice one. But I think you got on the guy pretty hard. I think he meant that at least he takes the game very seriously(or makes an impression of that) and he really is more mature compared to 80%(just a number - no research ) of the 22 year olds in the NBA.
                      I didn't realize I "got on the guy" at all. I just don't think DeRozan is exceptionally mature for his age. I think he takes the game seriously, which is excellent, and I don't think he's immature at all, but I don't think you can say that since he's more mature than guys like Michael Beasley and Andre Blatche, then he must be mature for his age. That's like saying since a girl isn't as good looking as Scarlett Johansson, then she must be ugly.
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• I agree with Tim, Demar is not immature but he is not someone you can point and say he is mature (the kid still likes flashy cars, new school rap, bling and hanging/following around questionable character guys like Jennings and J.R Smith). On the basketball court he seems like a worker which is a good thing.

It will be interesting if he gets better whether the fame will go to his head and starts to think like he is a cool motherf*&%er like Chris Bosh did.

Comment

• He's got good parents who raised him the right way and he has who he likes to party with. I say that's the best of both world's. Knows when to be mature and when to act his age.
                          -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
                          -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Demar is 9/14 from 3 on the Season... What?!

He is officially a threat from Deep. Can't nobody say Otherwise.

ADD 10 / 16 (63%) now. Amazing. Demar is LOVING it too. He's deserves this. He's worked his butt off.

Comment

• ya... good for him.. id expect those #s to go down... people will start defending him closer on the perimeter...which in turn should open up more opportunity to drive to the hoop.... hopefully he dont go fallin in love with the junp shot like VC did! LOL

Comment

• Quite an improvement from 5/54 (9%) last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X