Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #2: Atlanta Hawks 102 - Toronto Raptors 95 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phez wrote: View Post
    Ryan Wolstat @WolstatSun about 15 minutes ago
    Casey said Horford and Millsap were too fast for Valanciunas.
    Yeah, I've pretty much lost all faith in Dwane Casey.

Comment

And what was his solution?

Comment

Fire him. Fire Casey, now. That's complete bullshit. Too fast? Christ's sake Kyle Korver was too fast for Rudy Gay, what about you answer that? Goodness.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• 09:28 Millsap Layup Shot: Missed Block: Valanciunas

04:30 Teague Jump Shot: Missed Block: Valanciunas

Casey pulled JV 5min into the 3rd quarter after his 3rd foul, and after hitting a jumpshot. Way to kill a player's confidence.

Comment

• Yea Casey is crazy! He needs to end this stupid small ball lineup. It didn't work last year and it isn't working this year. The defense falls off too much and then it's not like our offense is that great. God i can't wait for Casey to get fired. I actually feel it will happen this season because he is stubborn and doesn't change things up when it doesn't work.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Eric Smith @Eric__Smith about 16 minutes ago
              "I'm just tired of losing. We should have won this." - DeRozan after I asked him why he was so visibly upset (knowing NOBODY likes losing)
              awww DeMar I feel for him man he went Ham tonight.

Comment

• Casey is matching up against opposing teams. Instead of opposing teams matching up against them.

I dont understand the reasoning why Novak is in a suit tonight.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man missed the game tonight, but saw that JV only played 18 minutes with 3 fouls.. was Horford that much of a problem or was Casey being an idiot?
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Man missed the game tonight, but saw that JV only played 18 minutes with 3 fouls.. was Horford that much of a problem or was Casey being an idiot?
                    just skim over the last 5 pages

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Casey is matching up against opposing teams. Instead of opposing teams matching up against them.

I dont understand the reasoning why Novak is in a suit tonight.
                      Yea, Casey needs to realize that our small lineup isn't good and we need to force them to matchup against us. This is probably why every team goes small against us because they know Casey will go small as well and they will win. Or at least have a better chance of winning. You don't have to worry about JV being in there altering shots.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'm a very paranoid guy so this could be complete bullshit. But didn't it seem that rudy's game went to the crapper after he fell over the barier into the stands?

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                          I'm a very paranoid guy so this could be complete bullshit. But didn't it seem that rudy's game went to the crapper after he fell over the barier into the stands?
                          He was playing pretty badly before that too...

Comment

• Wow, This game was on Casey by far... and he throws Val under the bus?

I really want to like Casey, and y'know early in the first, the paint was protected Casey-style (or at least what its advertised to be), but soon everything unraveled, His rotations were confusing, his timeouts were misplaced, I dont understand his reluctance to run pick and rolls, or his reluctance to demand post up plays for Val, Demar, and Rudy.

and Im still pissed he threw Val under the bus.

Im losing confidence in Casey
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
                              I'm a very paranoid guy so this could be complete bullshit. But didn't it seem that rudy's game went to the crapper after he fell over the barier into the stands?
                              I noticed that too LMAO. I know it's stupid, but it's probably just a coincidence.
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• This game should solidify Augustin is the back up point then Buycks then Stone....dont really know why Stone played dont know why Buycks played either for that matter.

Daye shouldnt play, Stone shouldnt play, Buycks shouldnt play and Gray shouldnt play

JV
                                Amir
                                Rudy
                                DeMar
                                Kyle

Fields
                                Ross
                                DJ
                                Hansborough
                                if he has to go 10 deep Novak/Acy depending on needs/match ups. Done bench warmers are there for a reason play in case of injuries! garbage time etc

Comment

Working...
                                X